We need another OrangeOut... | Syracusefan.com

We need another OrangeOut...

Rocco

Watching you.
Not trying to start a uniform controversy, but when are we doing another OrangeOut? We are the Orange after all.

People should always wear orange, but I'm thinking for the Clemson game, we can have a WELL-PUBLICIZED OrangeOut.

Gives SUAD plenty of time to brand the game.

The crowd is pretty orange as it is. Take a look at the videos of games from the late 80s/90s that Go posted a couple days ago. The crowd was all in white back then. It's a noticeable difference today.

jekelish said:
A big game, an Orange Out, and maybe they can actually hand out those orange rally towels...all in the same game. What a novel concept.

I still have 2 towels from the Tennessee game if anyone needs one. ;)

The crowd is pretty orange as it is. Take a look at the videos of games from the late 80s/90s that Go posted a couple days ago. The crowd was all in white back then. It's a noticeable difference today.

No question it is way better today than back then. There are still quite a few people who refuse to wear orange though (green, yellow, red - I mean What?).

No clue what the cost would be to place an orange t-shirt on every seat, but that would be awesome for a game.

Also, paint the silver bleachers ORANGE and every game is an orange out.

Rocco said:
No question it is way better today than back then. There are still quite a few people who refuse to wear orange though (green, yellow, red - I mean What?). No clue what the cost would be to place an orange t-shirt on every seat, but that would be awesome for a game. Also, paint the silver bleachers ORANGE and every game is an orange out.

This won't be a problem when they replace the benches with orange seats.

Killdozer said:
My issue is that Clemson wears orange also, maybe the PITT game would be better.

They are purple. All the Orange is ours.

Every home game should be an Orange out and for the most fans it is !!! At least wear an orange hat !!

If a stadium or team wants to have a ______out they need to provide shirts. Its protocol. Just not here. As far as rally towels, they can stick those in their a$$ , orange_in_VA has details. :mad:

Every game upon entering the dome a fan should receive an orange Syracuse towel.

Drop the capacity to 44,444 and replace the silver bleachers with orange seats. Home run.
Too much orange with all the other trimming. Alternate orange, white, and blue seats by section or by levels.

I don't have a problem with people wearing navy blue SU stuff.

I don't have a problem with people wearing navy blue SU stuff.

Outside of the Dome, I don't either. I just feel like wearing orange should be a requirement inside the Dome.

I have a ton of grey and blue cuse shirts and I wear them all the time. I just think, IMO only, that if people have orange in their closet, wear it if you're going to be inside the Dome watching a bball or football game.

phil77 said:
Every game upon entering the dome a fan should receive an orange Syracuse towel.

They did that a couple games ago. I just bring it with me now.

Outside of the Dome, I don't either. I just feel like wearing orange should be a requirement inside the Dome.

I have a ton of grey and blue cuse shirts and I wear them all the time. I just think, IMO only, that if people have orange in their closet, wear it if you're going to be inside the Dome watching a bball or football game.

I hear you. The vast majority of my SU gear is orange--and generally speaking, that's what I'm looking to wear on game days. But I also have some navy blue shirts / sweatshirts with orange SU logos. I have a couple of grey sweatshirts with orange SU stuff emblazoned, and some white t-shirts with SU in orange. I honestly don't fault anybody for wearing whatever they choose, provided it is representative of SU. I can't understand those who show up to games not representing.

But I'm on the same page with you in terms of what I wear.

orange_in_VA said:
They only gave out to first 10k.

That's what they said. But they were still giving them out to people coming in 10 mins before kickoff. So they either had more or a lot of people didn't take one. They also placed one on every student seat.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom