We need Buddy's scholarship for next season | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

We need Buddy's scholarship for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d bet everything in my bank account that Under no circumstances does JB take any amount of players that force him to move Buddy of scholarship. If Tape or whoever sign you know the roster spots we’ve cleared.
You think that's right? If no one left and we could get a kid that could put us over the top, you don't think JB should make that move? I don't think I could disagree with anything more.

Nobody has a clue what anybody on the roster is thinking. Which is the point.

How do you know that? I bet JB knows. He may know exactly what Hughes and Carey are going to do.

If I wasn’t asking a poster who said that it’s fairly obvious I would say good post to you.
I am asking a poster who is saying why something won’t happen is fairly obvious to show their math.
If it’s an opinion then it’s not fairly obvious.
If they have facts spill them. Pretty simple what I am doing.
Nothing is fairly obvious about this roster.

nobody knows what’s going to happen. And the only thing obvious is that we will have 13 or fewer scholarship players. You keep asking people what they know that nobody else does. The answer is nothing. Yet you are one of the few making declarations.

You think that's right? If no one left and we could get a kid that could put us over the top, you don't think JB should make that move? I don't think I could disagree with anything more.
That’s not what I said. I said would.

How do you know that? I bet JB knows. He may know exactly what Hughes and Carey are going to do.
Cmon man stop fighting me to fight me.
JB isn’t who I am talking about.
I am talking about this thread. I have no clue about next year’s roster I got no problem admitting that.
My point is that the roster moves aren’t fairly obvious. There so many different scenarios.

Cmon man stop fighting me to fight me.
JB isn’t who I am talking about.
I am talking about this thread. I have no clue about next year’s roster I got no problem admitting that.
My point is that the roster moves aren’t fairly obvious. There so many different scenarios.

I think it’s fairly obvious a few kids will leave. That’s just the nature of college basketball and kids that are unhappy about not getting playing time. I think it’s probable Hughes goes pro.

Do you think everyone is coming back?

Have you ever talked to Marek? What basis do you have for making that statement? Now, Hughes, who you probably haven't talked to either, at least makes sense. Although I can say that no one is sure whether Hughes is leaving or staying. He is wise and is going to check his status.
I have only talked to one player. Buddy, and that was before he was on the team. Its pure speculation on my part.

I think it’s fairly obvious a few kids will leave. That’s just the nature of college basketball and kids that are unhappy about not getting playing time. I think it’s probable Hughes goes pro.

Do you think everyone is coming back?
What is fairly obvious please.
My god that is the question.
It’s not fairly obvious.

What is fairly obvious please.
My god that is the question.
It’s not fairly obvious.

I just told you. Hughes is probably gone. Carey is probably gone. That’s 2 right there. I wouldn’t be surprised if another player leaves.

I just told you. Hughes is probably gone. Carey is probably gone. That’s 2 right there. I wouldn’t be surprised if another player leaves.
If Carey was going, he would have left already.

Hughes is not fairly obvious.
That is the point.

Nobody on this board has a clue. JB might have an idea but he has not said anything. That is the point.
To say Hughes is fairly obvious is pure speculation.

Where is it fairly obvious even Carey is gone. Again that is speculation.
It’s not fairly obvious anyone is gone.

You are proving the point.

If he left after first semester, he would have been able to play for a new team in Jan 2021. Now he’d have to wait until the 21-22 season.

Doesn’t mean how wont leave at the end of the season, especially if he doesn’t think he will play here.

Doesn’t mean how wont leave at the end of the season, especially if he doesn’t think he will play here.
Well, if that’s how his decision making process works, then maybe he should go.

Hughes is not fairly obvious.
That is the point.

Nobody on this board has a clue. JB might have an idea but he has not said anything. That is the point.
To say Hughes is fairly obvious is pure speculation.

Where is it fairly obvious even Carey is gone. Again that is speculation.
It’s not fairly obvious anyone is gone.

You are proving the point.

I mean you can play word games with “fairly obvious” all you want. I’m telling you it’s probable we have a couple kids leave and I think you know that’s the case. Hughes is gone, more than likely. at least one other will leave. You can disagree all you want. Happy to make a wager with you if you want.

Last edited:
I mean you can play word games with “fairly obvious” all you want. I’m telling you it’s probable we have a couple kids leave and I think you know that’s the case. Hughes is gone, more than likely. at least one other will leave. You can disagree all you want. Happy to make a wager with you if you want.
You don’t get the point which is fine.
You have changed the point to fit what you are saying.

There is no fairly obvious scenario as to who is leaving or wants to leave.

You’re arguing just to argue. We both know a couple kids will probably leave, which is why you won’t bet on it.

id say your the one changing the point. You’re all over the board. Facts. Assumptions. Opinions. Fairly obvious. There’s nothing anyone can say that you don’t fight about. You’re arguing for the sake of arguing.

id say your the one changing the point. You’re all over the board. Facts. Assumptions. Opinions. Fairly obvious. There’s nothing anyone can say that you don’t fight about. You’re arguing for the sake of arguing.
This post coming from you is funny.
You have been asked to cite where you Answered this issue previously but chose to not too.
If you did that it would clear things up.
Funny thing is while some people may not like me they know I don’t do what you do. Your style is noted by others.

But good job you are good at attacking. You are very good at the passive aggressive. I study your material to use. So thanks.

Again what rosters move are fairly obvious that the idea of moving Buddy to walkon won’t happen.
You won’t answer we all know.

Again what rosters move are fairly obvious that the idea of moving Buddy to walkon won’t happen.

Can I answer that one again, please?

it’s fairly obvious at least one player will leave so there would be no reason to make Buddy a walk on.

You hinting around looking for inside information seems passive-aggressive, yes?

This post coming from you is funny.
You have been asked to cite where you Answered this issue previously but chose to not too.
If you did that it would clear things up.
Funny thing is while some people may not like me they know I don’t do what you do. Your style is noted by others.

But good job you are good at attacking. You are very good at the passive aggressive. I study your material to use. So thanks.

there you go with the crazy again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online