We need our CJ | Syracusefan.com

We need our CJ

To step up each game from now on and make shots. Its do or die time, now or never. Our offense revolves around him and without out him stepping up its bye bye go home come tourney time.
It's do or die time? Are you saying it's now or never? Are you saying there is no tomorrow?

He is Very Very capable of doing so. Hes the real deal.

In the words of one of our country's greatest poets, Snoop Dogg, in his brilliant ballad "Ain't Nothin' But a G Thang:"

'And that's realer than Real-Deal Holyfield, And now you hookers and hoes know how I feel .'

Peace.

CJ Fair has been exactly what I always wished Kris Joseph would be

To step up each game from now on and make shots. Its do or die time, now or never. Our offense revolves around him and without out him stepping up its bye bye go home come tourney time.

I didn't see GT, but I was pretty pleased with how he played against Florida State. He seemed quite focused, and more important his timing was good. He didn't force things. I think he'll be fine. :)

Last edited:
I didn't see GT, but I was pretty pleased with how he played against UF. He seemed quite focused, and more important his timing was good. He didn't force things. I think he'll be fine. :)
UF is University of Florida / Gainesville
Cuse played FSU or Florida State University / Tallahassee

Since going 25-0, the overall and 3-point stats of our "shooters" the last 6 games are:

Fair ---- 46-103 (45%), 5-15 (33%)
Ennis --- 34-87 (39%), 7-18 (39%)
Cooney - 16-63 (25%), 9-45 (20%)
Gbinije -- 6-23 (26%), 4-15 (27%)

If Cooney and Gbinije are going to continue at that pace then I hope Fair and Ennis each average 25+ from now till the end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom