We Should All Be Happy | Syracusefan.com

We Should All Be Happy

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
At least Duke will not be holding the ball for 34 seconds before attempting a shot. This should have the makings of a game in the high 70s or low 80s, assuming both teams aren't ice cold.

Don't we want Duke to hold the ball for 34 seconds before they shoot?

At least Duke will not be holding the ball for 34 seconds before attempting a shot. This should have the makings of a game in the high 70s or low 80s, assuming both teams aren't ice cold.
Glad you brought that up. It seems like most teams try to "beat" the zone by being patient, passing the ball around, trying to pass into the seams of the zone. Very few teams have tried to beat us by going uptempo. I can see Coach K trying a pressing defense to lead to some fast break action but I can't see them rushing shots on offense. One of the keys will definitely be how well we rebound on both ends. Giving ourselves more opportunities on offense and limiting Duke to only one shot on defense. Sounds pretty basic.

Glad you brought that up. It seems like most teams try to "beat" the zone by being patient, passing the ball around, trying to pass into the seams of the zone. Very few teams have tried to beat us by going uptempo. I can see Coach K trying a pressing defense to lead to some fast break action but I can't see them rushing shots on offense. One of the keys will definitely be how well we rebound on both ends. Giving ourselves more opportunities on offense and limiting Duke to only one shot on defense. Sounds pretty basic.
Kind of what Louisville does with us eh?

Kind of what Louisville does with us eh?
What Louisville does is against the rules but the refs are too intimidated by Pitino to call fouls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom