we should really do a bad lip reading thread | Syracusefan.com

we should really do a bad lip reading thread

Millhouse

Living Legend
original.gif

Copying all the entries up here so we can mentally overdub without scrolling

Pretzel sandwich motherf*cker. Fries too.
Banzai for your mother and father.
Pinecomb hambone, mother f*cker. Fondue.
"blondes don't stomp mothers, felch fathers. you!"
Bite those hambones with my other pecker. Her too.
Faster damnit, Mr Fuji... Foreskin
"Tattoo Elmo on your mother's finger! Fart juice."
"Pass those yams over, motherf*cker. Thank you."
Please don't snap balls with your middle finger. Feels good.
Foot glue, hambone, you leather protector...for shoes
Flash those yabos, mother, in front of you. There you go

it's all a misunderstanding. shaf was putting his halftime lunch menu like we do on the 9th tee.

Last edited:
original.gif

it's all a misunderstanding. shaf was putting his halftime lunch menu like we do on the 9th tee.
hahahaha. It does look like pretzel sandwich.

Banzai for your mother and father.

hahahaha. It does look like pretzel sandwich.
this is how i'm ordering fast food from now on. meekly saying fries too after calling them a motherf*cker is a nice touch

this is how i'm ordering fast food from now on. meekly saying fries too after calling them a motherf*cker is a nice touch
yeah, the PS fries too at the end is classic.

You know, there's some pretty funny stuff going on with the background characters too.

Shafer needs to get his act together on the sideline. From the first possession in the PSU game he's been out of control. There's being fired up and then there's whatever Shafer has been doing.

Instead of acting like a maniac maybe he should be making sure his punt return unit isn't on the field on 3rd and long.

Shafer needs to get his act together on the sideline. From the first possession in the PSU game he's been out of control. There's being fired up and then there's whatever Shafer has been doing.

Instead of acting like a maniac maybe he should be making sure his punt return unit isn't on the field on 3rd and long.
i need a sad trombone sound here wah wah wah.

unfortunately there will be plenty of other threads to discuss shafers mental instability and rage issues

this however is a lip reading thread. work with me!

You couldn't post that HERE or HERE? This thread is clearly meant to be humorous.

sorry wrong thread, but how were Shaf and Dabo when they shook hands? Anyone notice?

You know, there's some pretty funny stuff going on with the background characters too.
youre right, lol who is that old dodger in the back that is claping halfheartedly?

Maybe McDonalds can turn it into a wings commercial.

original.gif

sorry wrong thread, but how were Shaf and Dabo when they shook hands? Anyone notice?
It looked like any other handshake. Actually, a little on the longish side. He may even have apologized - totally a supposition on my part. If so, not very hardnosed... ;)

I really do enjoy this clip. I really like Shafer, just hope he can find the right mix here.

Yeah, I'm rooting for him for sure. We have a HOF coach who's been known to go off the rails from time to time. In that case it's in press conferences, not on the sidelines. But win a lot and people find that endearing.

Yeah, I'm rooting for him for sure. We have a HOF coach who's been known to go off the rails from time to time. In that case it's in press conferences, not on the sidelines. But win a lot and people find that endearing.
That is nonsense. People take our HOF coach to task because he treats reporters like he were Parcells or Belichek. He has earned that right. And he is usually right. He doesn't need to suffer foolish reporters at this time in his career.

Comparing that to what Shafer has been doing on the sidelines and in his newsers is simply silly. Shafer does not show the leadership and confidence that will filter down to his team. I have no problem with them being 2-3 against this schedule. But, the way they've gotten there is very troubling.

You have one guy who is a HOFer who is bored with stupid questions from reporters who get more idiotic and less informed each year. He is great with real reporters like Tony or any other person who has been around.

Shafer looks like a deer in the headlights. Throws his starting QB under the bus because he couldn't figure out who should start. Shows no confidence and just falls back on "I love our student athletes" "We've competed real hard against great teams" etc, etc., etc.

It is pretty clear that the job is just too big for this guy. He doesn't get what it is to be a head coach. You can see in his conduct at news conferences that he would be really happy to be able to go back to being a coordinator. With JB you see that he believes in hoops terms he is the smartest guy in the room, and he is.

while I know you're joking, it clearly states, " you Dabo you motherf*cker!! you!!". Pretty sure I was saying the same thing...
Mmm. No, I'm going with the pretzel sandwich thing.

That is nonsense. People take our HOF coach to task because he treats reporters like he were Parcells or Belichek. He has earned that right. And he is usually right. He doesn't need to suffer foolish reporters at this time in his career.

Comparing that to what Shafer has been doing on the sidelines and in his newsers is simply silly. Shafer does not show the leadership and confidence that will filter down to his team. I have no problem with them being 2-3 against this schedule. But, the way they've gotten there is very troubling.

You have one guy who is a HOFer who is bored with stupid questions from reporters who get more idiotic and less informed each year. He is great with real reporters like Tony or any other person who has been around.

Shafer looks like a deer in the headlights. Throws his starting QB under the bus because he couldn't figure out who should start. Shows no confidence and just falls back on "I love our student athletes" "We've competed real hard against great teams" etc, etc., etc.

It is pretty clear that the job is just too big for this guy. He doesn't get what it is to be a head coach. You can see in his conduct at news conferences that he would be really happy to be able to go back to being a coordinator. With JB you see that he believes in hoops terms he is the smartest guy in the room, and he is.

So you're on record that Shafer did not approve of your plan to take us to the Patriot League and is not one of your SEC friends.

Noted.

Press conferences, who the f'k cares? And everyone I've seen he's fine.

The job is just to big, based on what? It's five games.

What a lame post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom