We won mfers!!!! Enough said. No bitching | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We won mfers!!!! Enough said. No bitching

Worst call in 5 years. .4 seconds at most

You guys need to watch it again. It was 1.1 when Burr signaled the timer for T.O. That is how it works. It was obvious on the replay it would be 1.1.

For the first time this year I went out to a bar to watch the game with some buddies. After my 15th PBR as the game ended and we were walking out I saw a girl I went to HS with and actually uttered these words to her:

"Hey!!!! Great win huh? God I have loved you since the second grade."

Speechless.

You guys need to watch it again. It was 1.1 when Burr signaled the timer for T.O. That is how it works. It was obvious on the replay it would be 1.1.

So he signaled timeout before possession? I'm gonna watch it again after I put my sugared up 7 year old to bed

For the first time this year I went out to a bar to watch the game with some buddies. After my 15th PBR as the game ended and we were walking out I saw a girl I went to HS with and actually uttered these words to her:

Speechless.

Hahahahaha. Awesome

It would've been nice to run an actual play other than have Dion just take it to the hole. but he got good looks that he usually finishes.
Ummm that was the play. We got layups. What other shot would you want.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Speechless.

Did you get her number?

Ummm that was the play. We got layups. What other shot would you want.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

A 3 pointer. We were due.

Speechless.

I think all of us have a girl like that from our past and we'd all like the opportunity to say what you said. A lot of brews helps.

Then, they didn't start the clock on time. Because Waiters tipped his miss up in the air, and the LVille player had to go up to secure it. That did not all happen in .6 sec.

Speechless.

Your grammar an punctuation are even more impressive right now than your story is. And that's saying a lot.

Speechless.

Marnie Korber? ; )

Ok???

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
039_27037~Ricardo-Montalban-Posters.jpg
Must have been Ricks Fantasy Island Creamsickle Suit! The Plane Boss! The Plane!

Speechless.
7f5c4d974511c05b10f12e407ab2d59c.jpg

Huge, huge win. At Louisville, against a team that always has our number who is on a six game winning streak. Unbelievable defense tonight. Fantastic.
agree - defense was amazing tonight - great adjustments by JB

Played down to Louisvilles level on the road. Don't expect that at home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom