We won mfers!!!! Enough said. No bitching | Syracusefan.com

We won mfers!!!! Enough said. No bitching

We shot 1-29 outside the paint and you want us to not bitch? Are you ing serious?

Huge, huge win. At Louisville, against a team that always has our number who is on a six game winning streak. Unbelievable defense tonight. Fantastic.

How the f was there 1.1 seconds left? Seriously???? That was unreal. He signalled 1.1 before looking at a monitor.

Cannot believe we won that game.

Ok???

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
GREAT WIN. Especially after losing the lead late on the road against a H of F coach, winners of 7 in a row. No one in UCONN complained about their win over Butler. A great team wins all kinds of games.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

No bitching here!! This was our moment we threw down the akilees heel with the weight of the bballl world on our shoulders! every break down of the game that sheet! When we lost the 8pt lead it was all about guts and mostly about our sophs getting it done. We are streaking now, NC or bust!

I just started breathing...now I'm going to make a nice stuff drink. Cap'n and diet Dr Pepper will do just fine.

How the f was there 1.1 seconds left? Seriously???? That was unreal. He signalled 1.1 before looking at a monitor.

Cannot believe we won that game.

Worst call in 5 years. .4 seconds at most

Finally got by breath back. Any win is a good win...and against UL at the Yum...it's a g great win! Proud of the guys the way they hung in and got a W.

This is the type of game that most other years we lose.
On the positive, it gives the team experience in a close game and the coaches have some stuff to build on. Enjoy this victory and let the team and coaches worry about how ugly it was. 26 and 1 sounds good to me!

We shot 1-29 outside the paint and you want us to not bitch? Are you ******* serious?

That's even more reason to be happy. Most teams do that and they get killed!

It would've been nice to run an actual play other than have Dion just take it to the hole. but he got good looks that he usually finishes.

Great win. At the end of the season, no one looks at shooting % of one game, or any other statisitic; they look at your record. Period. If you think we're going to lose our no. 1 seed for the tournament because we shot poorly in a hard-fought contest, you're out of you mind.

Being in the chat room during the game, with all of the trashing of our players by our supposed fans made me wonder if we were down by 40 points. It is clear to me that not many people who vent their opinions about SU basketball have played beyond the CYO level and have a frightening lack of knowledge about the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom