Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4 | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4

Man, I was so hoping NU would lay the smack on Rutgers but unless they turn this around quickly, it's going to be ugly. The receiver was so lazy on that fake punt. How do you now try to turn upfield and extend the ball?

They'd be battling to stay out of the basement in the MAC

They are horrific

Gerg would beat these guys
This. Colorado was the only P5 team worse last year, and hell, Northwestern lost to an FCS team last year. They are basically low level MAC in talent combined with 2018 Louisville turmoil/we don’t want to be here, except it isn’t because they hate their neckbrace coach, it’s because they hate their administration for firing their meathead scumbag hero coach

What has been up with the players all having their mouthpieces hanging out? I have seen it a lot these past 2 weeks. Must be a trend of some sort. I think Wax did it the whole game.

What has been up with the players all having their mouthpieces hanging out? I have seen it a lot these past 2 weeks. Must be a trend of some sort. I think Wax did it the whole game.
The Colgate QB took multiple snaps with his mouthpiece tucked into his facemask.

I'd still rank Clawson or Doeren ahead of Narduzzi on the punchable scale.
No way, especially with how classy both guys have been to SU (Clawson’s letter to Elmore, Dabo visiting our locker room and taking pics in 2017), Nardouchy would never be classy

No way, especially with how classy both guys have been to SU (Clawson’s letter to Elmore, Dabo visiting our locker room and taking pics in 2017), Nardouchy would never be classy
I said Doeren, not Dabo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom