Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4 | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4

Neers giving the hated Pedos a game in Don't Drop the Soap PA

I've been watching this NC-SC game on and off and have not seen Jatius Geer #12 play any downs at all. Can anybody confirm and how much did Jahad play for Ohio St. today?

They are totally looking past us to their showdown with meathead juggernaut Iowa the following week. The consensus is they'll just run it down our weak metrosexual throats.
They beat an FCS team (by 18, big deal) and ran it well on them, so yeah, I am sure they will do that to our D. It’s the forum version of beer muscles

I've been watching this NC-SC game on and off and have not seen Jatius Geer #12 play any downs at all. Can anybody confirm and how much did Jahad play for Ohio St. today?

I posted earlier he was listed as inactive

Army lost at Louisiana-Monroe, the team which CollegeFootballNews dot com rated dead last in the nation. So I’m feeling pretty good about facing the Black Knights.

Wow. If I recall wasn't that long ago and they were busy being Giant killers

James Franklin. Still clueless. Standing there talking into the headset with that look of abject terror dripping off of him, you don't need a degree in lip reading to figure out he's saying "What do I do?! What do I do?!"

Hmm blindly betting UNC game overs not off to the best start. Hope their defense isn't improved.

Jahad Carter did not record any stats in today's OSU game according to the ESPN box score Ohio State 23-3 Indiana (Sep 2, 2023) Final Score - ESPN and apparently Jatius Geer was inactive (injured) for the SC game. It's always interesting to follow what the transfers are doing

Ouch. Has to be tough for him, I’d think. Ohio St started and played the entire game, the free safety they did last year.

Wyoming beats Texas Tech in OT...maybe Steve Linton should have stayed with us
Steve is the transfer who had the best game so far, 5 tackles, a TFL and a fumble recovery. That leaves Duce vs. FSU on Sunday night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom