Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4 | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4

Welp I don’t think it’s an overreaction to say Duke’s defense is very good. And also can say Clemson may not be too good this year. That game with them in the Dome after Purdue is loooking very fun right now if we go 4-0 into that game

Klubnik blows he’s doing the mamba in the pocket. His OC knows it. QB draw?!?!

And now a blocked FG.

Its kind of unfair that Klubnick has to play in a game like this with relatively little overall experience despite saving their bacon a bunch of times last year. He'd win them a game and they'd go right back to DJ.

What happened to Clemson as WRU though? Maffah and Shipley might both be 1000 yard NFL rushers but their 5 star WRs keep busting.

LOTS of game left, but my God, the schadenfreude I’m experiencing over at tigernet has me smiling ear to ear.
The aura is fading. Duke isn't doing anything exotic defensively. Clemson doesn't have the caliber of skill player and athlete they used to have. They can still comeback and win this game, but it's becoming apparent that recruiting for Dabo is going to require transitioning to the transfer portal.

Its kind of unfair that Klubnick has to play in a game like this with relatively little overall experience despite saving their bacon a bunch of times last year. He'd win them a game and they'd go right back to DJ.

What happened to Clemson as WRU though? Maffah and Shipley might both be 1000 yard NFL rushers but their 5 star WRs keep busting.
Agreed on tbe WRs. They are getting no separation.

I can already see how this is going to play out. Duke gets another fumble just now and they’ll still lose this game. As bad as Clemson has played, it’s 13-7. Can Duke play even better? I don’t think so. If Clemson sticks with the run game they’re going to score eventually. And I’m okay with that. I want Clemson with a winning record when we get them not one people say, “SU beat a Clemson team that’s having a very down year”.

We need Clemson's QB to show something. They beat us by running it down our throat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom