Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4 | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4

I can already see how this is going to play out. Duke gets another fumble just now and they’ll still lose this game. As bad as Clemson has played, it’s 13-7. Can Duke play even better? I don’t think so. If Clemson sticks with the run game they’re going to score eventually. And I’m okay with that. I want Clemson with a winning record when we get them not one people say, “SU beat a Clemson team that’s having a very down year”.

Dukes Run defense is bad. Clemsons OL has had no one to block on some of these longer runs. On one they stunted and left a gaping hole on the right side.

I just said Maffa shoulda extended on the play before it because he had it if he did. Then fumbalaaaayaaaa

Oh man! Clemson just keeps blowing it lol

Take away the preseason rankings and Clemson is a mid-tier ACC team. What about them says #9 team in America?

Pre season ranking and reputation, as well as talent on paper. Will be closer to 20 if they lose

Clemson has enough talent to win this yet but man the turnovers. Doesn’t seem to be much sense of urgency either

Clemson is going to take a big L
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom