Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4

I haven’t watched much of Nebraska vs Minnesota; but it looks they are using Rutger’s playbook.

Dilfer out here trying to cover the spread against an FCS team instead of running the clock out lmao go back to high school

I think you can begin the Billy Napier death watch. Look soo poorly coached. And then the former coach Mullen analysing them at halftime lol. Look up their stats over the last 2 games going back to last year's Vegas bowl blowout loss to Oregon St. UF staring at 3 straight losing seasons, unfathomable.

I've heard Napier's buyout is either $31 or $51 million lol
Mullins lazy recruiting near the end of his tenure is killing Napier, but they look dreadful.

Lmao fake cramp just saved the day for Minnesota how gross

This Nebraska vs Minnesota game is hideous. I know the defensive staffs are above average but these offenses are also just atrocious on both sides

Jeff Sims is terrible at throwing. If Nebraska had an average passing QB they would have blown Minnesota out today.

Western Michigan ran the ball 67 times in their win tonight...lol. Please try that againt us
Yeah smart strategy against an FCS team when you can’t throw. St Francis kept it close for a good while.

welp, so much for the announcers' "jeff simms is the best player on the field" argument. Really rough performance. Not sure he has had many good ones

Nobody thought someone on the line jumped on the TD catch?

Nobody thought someone on the line jumped on the TD catch?

The first and goal false starts on Nebby were ridiculous. The one on the 1 yard line the defender had made contact with an OL before anyone moved. And one later in the second half absolutely noone moved but they made sure to flag it and move it back. 11 points off the board.

NC put out a statement saying they will not support ACC expansion.
They've talked out both sides of their mouth on this the last few weeks

They are definitely leaving the conference first chance they get

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom