Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4

G tech with a great half, and they are definitely better than their recent past, but I gotta say L’villes D is horrible. Not sure how good tech is or how bad ville is?

I think GT is making it look easy in large part because it is vs this Ville D

Georgia Tech is going to be a real problem for us on 11.18.23

Why is Georgia Tech always moving games out of their stadium to the Falcons one?
This game is the Aflac Kickoff game (formerly the Chick-Fil-a Kickoff game, which has always been played at the Georgia Dome or Mercedes Benz Dome. Syracuse will play in this game in two years vs. Tennessee.

This game is the Aflac Kickoff game (formerly the Chick-Fil-a Kickoff game, which has always been played at the Georgia Dome or Mercedes Benz Dome. Syracuse will play in this game in two years vs. Tennessee.
*Win in this game vs Tennessee

He was nowhere near that fast when he played for us. Great run...might have extended the game for GT now they have plenty of time to tie and go for two.

Jawhar Jordan just had a 70 yard TD run late to build a bigger lead for Louisville.

Jordan ices it. Tale of two halves and neither team has looked good

So I guess it wasn't just Jimbo holding back Haynes King. That was terrible pocket presence in the fumble. There isn't a level of tackle football where you can get away with that.

So I guess it wasn't just Jimbo holding back Haynes King. That was terrible pocket presence in the fumble. There isn't a level of tackle football where you can get away with that.

GT was great when they could ripoff chunk plays and long TDs. The moment they had to work for it they were a mess. Lvilles D Atilla isn't very good and Plummer isn't good under pressure.

Our new future conference member is playing right now at Hawaii for anyone wanting some late Fri night fball.

Go Cardinal.

It would be great if Stanford has a really good year and gets to a bowl game.

No Lamson. He played as much as he would have here with a senior in front of him rather than a sophomore
Yeah very interesting move by him. If playing time was the main reason for leaving you’d think he would’ve went somewhere he was going to be a sure thing starter, not competing with 2 other QBs. Now he’s in the same spot but a lot closer to home.

Yeah very interesting move by him. If playing time was the main reason for leaving you’d think he would’ve went somewhere he was going to be a sure thing starter, not competing with 2 other QBs. Now he’s in the same spot but a lot closer to home.

There you have it.

And not really “the same spot” -
Here he legit didn’t have a shot at QB1 with Shredder ahead of him, so he was duking it out for QB2 w CDRW, and apparently felt he wasn’t given a fair shake there either.

Stanford was pretty wide open, so he did have a true shot at QB1.
The fact that he didn’t get it, doesn’t change that he at least was given that opportunity.

And he’s a lot closer to home.

And will earn a much more prestigious degree.

I’d say he played it perfectly.

There you have it.

And not really “the same spot” -
Here he legit didn’t have a shot at QB1 with Shredder ahead of him, so he was duking it out for QB2 w CDRW, and apparently felt he wasn’t given a fair shake there either.

Stanford was pretty wide open, so he did have a true shot at QB1.
The fact that he didn’t get it, doesn’t change that he at least was given that opportunity.

And he’s a lot closer to home.

And will earn a much more prestigious degree.

I’d say he played it perfectly.
It wasn’t the exact same spot when he went, but he ended in the same spot. He’s now behind a sophomore QB who if continues to play well will continue to be the starter. Imo if playing time was the main factor he didn’t play it perfectly. If he just wanted to be closer to home and the Stanford degree, then yes I agree.

It wasn’t the exact same spot when he went, but he ended in the same spot. He’s now behind a sophomore QB who if continues to play well will continue to be the starter. Imo if playing time was the main factor he didn’t play it perfectly. If he just wanted to be closer to home and the Stanford degree, then yes I agree.
Good point. Is he QB2? If so he is a play away from being the guy. I am aware Stanford has a verbal commitment from a high ranked 2024 QB as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom