Week 1: ACC Games for Sept 2-6 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1: ACC Games for Sept 2-6

College kickers man. How do you make a 48 yarder down the middle and pull a 31 yarder.

These guys are pretty consistently getting 2.5-3 seconds in the pocket. Howell got 4 on the 2nd & 15 earlier.

I’m interested to compare.

First upset in the ACC. Not sure Mack Brown was thinking letting the clock run down with three timeouts.

UNC hasn't been good under Mack as favorites they are great as dogs though.

VT was easy peasy $$$$ tonight. When I saw their stadium rocking at kick I new it was game over. UNC with all their studs around Howell looked putrid against us last year in the opener at home.

VT is just so flaky and unpredictable. They’ll lose to an FCS school next week.

This QB is a lot better than anything they have trotted out recently. Couldn't beat out Herbert at Oregon no shame in that. Fuentes played the other kid whos Miltons backup at UT more last year for some dumb reason.

I don't think they will drop a home game vs ND and I think they win at WVU. Probably a bad loss towards the end of the year hopefully to us.

The Hookies looked much better than I expected they would and UNC hardly looked like a team that hopes to beat Clemson in the conference title game. Tech owned the line of scrimmage. Howell's campaign for the Heisman took a big hit. He needed to look good early and keep the momentum going. Nope.

Not ACC but watching MSU - NW- Hunter Johnson, former number 1 recruit who came from Clemson, reminds me of Tommy. So much arm talent but just panics too much. Hoping Tommy finally finds that composure but see a lot of similarities between them in their struggles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom