Week 1: Syracuse at WMU: TV/Radio info [CBSSN / 6:00] | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1: Syracuse at WMU: TV/Radio info [CBSSN / 6:00]

CBS sports network shows up on laptop, but for the life of me, I can't find it on the TV app ..I'll stick with it, and use the YouTube trial, next time.

As far as Sling, they carry the ACC network extra in my area, it's worked great for me.
I don't think there is a CBSSN app...at least I couldn't find it.

You can go to their site and watch the game online or on your smart TV's web browser if you have credentials for one of the "providers" listed on the home page: Watch CBS Sports Network Live Online

Why in gods name is this considered a premium channel by spectrum? I live in Syracuse and just want to watch a ... syracuse football game. Its the season opener is this a joke

Why in gods name is this considered a premium channel by spectrum? I live in Syracuse and just want to watch a ... syracuse football game. Its the season opener is this a joke
I just got off the phone with Spectrum to upgrade so I can get the game. I feel so dirty. Have to take a shower.

Thanks for the heads up on Hulu as I have the basic package with them now. I'm most likely going with the free Youtube TV trial option to get the game, and then cancel later on. That way I can just use the Youtube app on my Roku. Anybody on the forum use Youtube TV...how is it?

I’ve had YouTube TV for a few weeks. Love it so far.

I previously had SlingTV for about 2 1/2 years. YouTube TV is similar but better as it includes local channels, has a superior DVR function, and I have experienced zero buffering issues which were too often an issue with sling.

I just got off the phone with Spectrum to upgrade so I can get the game. I feel so dirty. Have to take a shower.
I refuse to give them the satisfaction. Not that I could hold a cordial phone call with them in the first place

just signed up for the free youtube tv trial, lasts 7 days. It actually has better options than Sling that I've been using for about 3 years now. It's also $10 more a month but you get live TV and whole lot more channels. I would imagine the Hulu live TV option is similar.

Installed the app on my Roku TV, works great. No delay or hesitation in the quality of the picture so far

A side note, if you're a Yankees fan it also include the YES network in the 315 area code anyway

Good to know you can install on Roku -- have Amazon Fire Stick (which I was struggling to install YouTube TV on last night) on the main TV but the Roku is in the basement. Looks like I'll be in the basement for 3.5 hours tonight! (There are worse places to be).

Good to know you can install on Roku -- have Amazon Fire Stick (which I was struggling to install YouTube TV on last night) on the main TV but the Roku is in the basement. Looks like I'll be in the basement for 3.5 hours tonight! (There are worse places to be).
Have you had your radon levels tested? ;-)

Youtube tv doesn't work on Amazon Fire. I just learned that myself. Apparently google and amazon hate each other because they compete in the same area. I guess I will have to stick with Playstation Vue unless I get Roku's for all of my tvs.

I did the free week of youtube tv yesterday. I watched the Wake game last night on cbs sports net (on my computer). It worked fine, but trying to get it on my Roku isn't working. Signed in to youtube did the type in code thing they provide...nothing on the Roku. No Youtube TV icon.

I think the problem is I have an ancient Roku. Pretty sure youtube TV will only work on certain rokus...most of them, just not the originals.

We are in the ACC, not some division 3 school, why do we need to purchase obscure internet platforms and pray they work to watch our season opener???

Because this is a MAC home game.

Because this is a MAC home game.

It was easier for me to find uconn vs ucf and Wyoming vs New Mexico st last night than it will be for me to find our game tonight.

This situation is not good for long term fan retention or attracting new fans if they need to jump through hoops to watch games.

It was easier for me to find uconn vs ucf and Wyoming vs New Mexico st last night than it will be for me to find our game tonight.

This situation is not good for long term fan retention or attracting new fans if they need to jump through hoops to watch games.
I don't have to jump through any hoops I have CBSSN as part of my sports package on DirecTv.

I did the free week of youtube tv yesterday. I watched the Wake game last night on cbs sports net (on my computer). It worked fine, but trying to get it on my Roku isn't working. Signed in to youtube did the type in code thing they provide...nothing on the Roku. No Youtube TV icon.

I think the problem is I have an ancient Roku. Pretty sure youtube TV will only work on certain rokus...most of them, just not the originals.

I just installed it on my older TV using a Roku usb stick and it works. Make sure you add the youtube TV channel, it's different than the you tube channel

I just installed it on my older TV using a Roku usb stick and it works. Make sure you add the youtube TV channel, it's different than the you tube channel

Yeah, I was going to ask him...did you go into the section of roku where you add apps and add YouTubeTV?

I was able to add it on my roku which is at least 4 years old.

I refuse to give them the satisfaction. Not that I could hold a cordial phone call with them in the first place

The trick with Spectrum is to go to one of their actual stores and talk to someone. I've had much better results that way.

Thanks I'll give that a look.

Also thanks OrangeDW.

Being in Canada it is really frustrating to try to watch Orange games. No American streams are available here with any kind of TV or device (EG - Roku, Sling, Youtube, Fire, ESPN3, etc.). The exception is NFL games which I recently purchased through a Canadian streaming company. Unfortunately up here there is very little demand for NCAA football or basketball. I do have the sports package with Dish Network so I will get the Western Michigan game on CBSSN. When looking at the football schedule on cuse.com it appears I will only get 4 football games on TV this season. I am more into hoops and have the same problem getting their games. DRIVES ME NUTS!

My only option for years is the bandit streaming sites which have numerous other problems. Sure hope this "ACC Network" improves things for all of us, but I am a little skeptical to be honest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom