Week 1: Syracuse at WMU: TV/Radio info [CBSSN / 6:00] | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1: Syracuse at WMU: TV/Radio info [CBSSN / 6:00]

Syracuse at Western Michigan
Friday, August 31, 2018 | 6:00 p.m.

TV: CBS Sports Network

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM).

Is there CBS Sports Network App?

Can I watch the game on the App?

Anybody know?

Is there CBS Sports Network App?

Can I watch the game on the App?

Anybody know?

download the playstation vue or youtube tv app. Possibly even the direct tv now app or slingtv app will have it also.

download the playstation vue or youtube tv app. Possibly even the direct tv now app or slingtv app will have it also.

you're going to need a subscription for those though...correct?

ugh i'm not going to get the game on TV

bummer

do you have a roku, or fire tv, or fire stick, or chromecast? If so, you could get it on TV by signing up for a week trial of playstation vue, or youtube tv, or any of the other options.

do you have a roku, or fire tv, or fire stick, or chromecast? If so, you could get it on TV by signing up for a week trial of playstation vue, or youtube tv, or any of the other options.

yes that's why I think I'll go the Hulu route. Their trial is a month and that gives me some time to watch a few of their shows.

Just signed up for You Tube TV, cancelled my Sling TV and HBO Go (for now). Pretty good for sports fans, I think. Little bit of buffering on my iPad, but my Roku is wired with ethernet so should be good to go for Fri night. Testing the Wake v Tulane game the night before

I am not 100% sure on this, but: If you have a television subscription (xfinity, fios, directtv, etc.) but not the channel the game is on; and you also have a Roku, Firestick, you can download the CBS Sports App (different than the CBS app) and you should get the game.

Just downloaded YouTube TV. It's streaming crystal clear on my Xbox One with ethernet plugged in. Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

Makes me wonder why I can get this channel on YouTube for 40 bucks a month but not on Fios with an upgraded sports package.

You could do a free trial of direct tv now. At&Ts online streaming service. Same as YouTube tv Just needed an email when I signed up...
Hey are you really from the smallest city in Nys. My aunt and uncle were from Sherrill. Cassels and the Bortles

Anyone know what channel on Sirius/Xm the game will be on? (camping with the fam this weekend)

I signed up for the free trial on Hulu.(will cancel) I get CBS sports network on my CPU, but for the life of me, can't get it to appear on my TV... Any hints? Or am i watching this on my laptop ...

(The Hulu app on the TV is showing all other networks except CBS sports)

I signed up for the free trial on Hulu.(will cancel) I get CBS sports network on my CPU, but for the life of me, can't get it to appear on my TV... Any hints? Or am i watching this on my laptop ...

(The Hulu app on the TV is showing all other networks except CBS sports)
You can "cast" it from your internet browser to your tv if you have a Chromecast or a Roku.

I
You can "cast" it from your internet browser to your tv if you have a Chromecast or a Roku.
Cuts in and out when I cast...

CBS sports network hidden in the TV app, (Samsung UHD tv). I'd have to recommend a different service if anyone is getting the free trial for the game .

I
Cuts in and out when I cast...

CBS sports network hidden in the TV app, (Samsung UHD tv). I'd have to recommend a different service if anyone is getting the free trial for the game .

Thanks for the heads up on Hulu as I have the basic package with them now. I'm most likely going with the free Youtube TV trial option to get the game, and then cancel later on. That way I can just use the Youtube app on my Roku. Anybody on the forum use Youtube TV...how is it?

just signed up for the free youtube tv trial, lasts 7 days. It actually has better options than Sling that I've been using for about 3 years now. It's also $10 more a month but you get live TV and whole lot more channels. I would imagine the Hulu live TV option is similar.

Installed the app on my Roku TV, works great. No delay or hesitation in the quality of the picture so far

A side note, if you're a Yankees fan it also include the YES network in the 315 area code anyway

Thanks for the heads up on Hulu as I have the basic package with them now. I'm most likely going with the free Youtube TV trial option to get the game, and then cancel later on. That way I can just use the Youtube app on my Roku. Anybody on the forum use Youtube TV...how is it?
CBS sports network shows up on laptop, but for the life of me, I can't find it on the TV app ..I'll stick with it, and use the YouTube trial, next time.

As far as Sling, they carry the ACC network extra in my area, it's worked great for me.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom