Week 11 ACC/FBS Games for Nov 7-11 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Week 11 ACC/FBS Games for Nov 7-11

How Louisville is going to be the championship game is beyond me
Jahwar deserves Heisman buzz every time I turn to their games he breaks off a big run. Powerful runner too.

Leagues pretty wide open and every Louisville coach does this wins big first year then slow downward trend Saterfield had a similar first season too.

Our next 2 opponents Of course had awful games today but I don’t think either game got easier they just stunk it up.

Duke has a true freshman QB leading them down the field with under one minute left for a go ahead TD.

Dino and his staff has has done such a poor job of recruiting that we are playing a QB who can’t throw and a TE playing QB today.

Duke has a true freshman QB leading them down the field with under one minute left for a go ahead TD.

Dino and his staff has has done such a poor job of recruiting that we are playing a QB who can’t throw and a TE playing QB today.
Our QB recruiting got destroyed by the hire of Martin and never recovered

I would love to see what QB Braden Davis can do in the last two games. We shocked Pitt who was unprepared for what we did today but that won’t be the case against Georgia Tech next Saturday.

Jahwar deserves Heisman buzz every time I turn to their games he breaks off a big run. Powerful runner too.

Leagues pretty wide open and every Louisville coach does this wins big first year then slow downward trend Saterfield had a similar first season too.

Our next 2 opponents Of course had awful games today but I don’t think either game got easier they just stunk it up.
Wake is bad, and after Notre Dame smokes them next week they will be 4-7 and buried. They can still beat us obviously but they stink. Tech is weird, they get smacked at home by Bowling Green and BC but beat NC and played Louisville really well. They are going to be desperate next week, if we beat them they are done with Georgia to close out their season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom