Week 14 FBS Games for Dec 1-2 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Week 14 FBS Games for Dec 1-2

Essentially saying the status of one player matters more than any game results or overall performance of the other 84 players on a team.

BLOW THIS JOKE OF A SPORT UP
Hey don’t shoot the messanger.

But it wasn’t naive or embarassing to suggest it earlier in this thread. I was fully expecting the mainstream college football media to push the $EC narrative

But it wasn’t naive or embarassing to suggest it earlier in this thread. I was fully expecting the mainstream college football media to push the $EC narrative
Ha. This is for me. I apologize for the voracity of my comments. But honestly it will be completely embarrassing for the sport if they’re out. They’re one of the 4 best when the 2nd QB comes back

If the committee doesn't actually care about wins and losses, a) they need to be punched in the nuts and/or lady nuts and/or non-binary nuts and b) not be cowards and list in their criteria that the SEC gets a playoff spot no matter what, and that sits atop the playoff selection hierarchy.

I think the ACC deserves to get left out for all the dirty calls that went against us like that blocked punt first down against UNC the pos refs reviewed and didn’t overturn.

Ha. This is for me. I apologize for the voracity of my comments. But honestly it will be completely embarrassing for the sport if they’re out. They’re one of the 4 best when the 2nd QB comes back
I don’t disagree. I hope FSU get the spot

Hot take. With the 2nd string back for semi, FSU is one of the 4 best teams. I don’t even care about the undefeated part. And I HATE FSU
I was rooting against them. I dont care if Texas played well today. FSU earned it.

Bama had to win against Auburn on a miracle 4th down conversion… where does that fall into this? Since we are making stuff up on the fly.
WAR EAGLE = SEC, ALL SEC WIN GOOD

No way they leave FSU out. I don’t believe they will be competitive in the playoff but they won’t be left out.

Bama had to win against Auburn on a miracle 4th down conversion… where does that fall into this? Since we are making stuff up on the fly.
I also think that the UGA win today is overstated. UGA had a fine team but they played a schedule as soft as a baby's behind.

ACC Commish has to be sure FSU gets in to the CFP.

If not, all of a sudden fighting that GOR and jetting from the ACC becomes a lot more palatable for FSU.

I think they’ll get in. But this ain’t good.

“SEC 7-9 against non conference P5, wonder if committee will take that into account”

Uhhh hopefully! Wonder if not losing a game will be considered?
Will Ferrell Crazy Pills GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom