Week 14 FBS Games for Dec 1-2 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Week 14 FBS Games for Dec 1-2

Current futures on DK and FD have FSU 5th
Yeah and that clown SEC commissioner is probably already giving some committee members some tugs.

Okay I’m sorry, that was uncalled for.

Legitimately, bring on the lawsuits.

Both Texas and FSU have cases over Alabama.

Results don't matter.
FSU should get in because they’re undefeated. They also would get smacked by any of the other teams being mentioned. Also, I’d like to see them lose after all this conference realignment bs talk at the beginning of the year.

Some really smart cfb guys are really confident FSU gets left out. I won't be surprised either way.

Whatever the committee decides, it will be wrong
unless..unless they are 100% wrong in which case everyone will say they are wrong except Booger McFarlan.

This is what happens when you make a 4 team playoff that (until next year, sadly) comes from 5 conferences.

Incredible it took that long to expand.
Still chapped at all those years I had to listen to John Saunders (RIP) sell the idea that the BCS champ game format was better than a playoff. Such shillery at ESPN, it's nauseating

My 4 best teams in no order"

- Michigan
- Bama
- Texas
- OSU/UGA

FSU has a more impressive record than UW IMHO

I am confident the 4 in will be Michigan, UW, FSU and Texas. Texas being ranked #7 was a clear message that they were higher than Bama.

Somebody's not getting any tonight...
fans-1-1024x563.jpg

My 4 best teams in no order"

- Michigan
- Bama
- Texas
- OSU/UGA

FSU has a more impressive record than UW IMHO

I am confident the 4 in will be Michigan, UW, FSU and Texas. Texas being ranked #7 was a clear message that they were higher than Bama.
But those are 5 teams you listed lol

Fact you can bet on the teams to make the CFP right now is absolutely ridiculous. Think there could be any insider trading there?

Of course not....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom