Week 3 ACC Games... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week 3 ACC Games...

Could make a Maryland joke.
Maryland has always had talent.
They have underachieved.
I mean guys like Vernon Davis, Stefon Diggs, Torrey Smith, Darius Heyward Bay. Maryland has always been loaded with skill guys. Kansas is barely a power five team.

Kansas 'bout to double up Mr. Meathead.

Les Miles finds the grass tastes better in Kansas. Always liked that crazy dude. But man the ACC is taking a beating OOC. The last time Kansas won @ an ACC opponent on the road? 1980 per the broadcast.

Last edited:
Why no replay? Can't they replay that? Clearly 1 second left with the foot out of bounds
It looked to me that Wake had the runner wrapped-up (forward progress stopped) in-bounds, and the official signaled for the clock to keep running. At that point, the fact that the runner/tackler's momentum carried them out of bounds is irrelevant.

Les Miles is one of the best coaches in college football and he will have the Jayhawks at the top of the Big12 in short order. How they got him for 3 million is beyond me.

still hard to see how they lose to coastal and beat BC on the road.

It looked to me that Wake had the runner wrapped-up (forward progress stopped) in-bounds, and the official signaled for the clock to keep running. At that point, the fact that the runner/tackler's momentum carried them out of bounds is irrelevant.
Yes, on the replay of the camera angle from the end zone, you can see the ref signalling to keep the clock running because the runner's forward progress was stopped in bounds.

I'm using the BC embarassment ( considering Kansas' week 1 result now this) as fuel. If things can take such a quick 180 there- why not us today?

It was a 1st down, Clock should have stopped

still hard to see how they lose to coastal and beat BC on the road.
Not really there obviously starting to gel and play as a team two things soooooo relevant to cuse tonight . We need to work together fans and football players I’ll be there screaming till my throat bleeds

What's going on with Virginia Tech? Down 7-3 to Furman in the second quarter after losing to BC week 1. I expected Fuente to having things rolling there by now

NC State losing to a bad WVU team, VT down to Furman, Pitt going to be blown out by PSU - not a good look for the ACC. There’s still a lot of hope for us even if we lose tonight.

NC State losing to a bad WVU team, VT down to Furman, Pitt going to be blown out by PSU - not a good look for the ACC. There’s still a lot of hope for us even if we lose tonight.
NC St/WVFU tied at 14, but agreed with VT down 14-3 at HT. Throw in the Clowns performance last night along with GT losing to The Citidel in the 2nd qtr and the ACC looks to be down this year.

Furman 14, VT 3 at the half. Misery loves company. I wonder if Metallica played them off the field at halftime and if you could hear them above the boos.

Pitt tied with PSU at the half. Remember last year when Franklin said beating Pitt was like beating Akron. lol

NC St appears to be going down.

Wow if we pull out a W tonight we will seriously be in the drivers seat to win the ACC as 6-1 to get to Charlotte would be realistic.

If WVU is gonna make the ACC look bad after going down to Mizzou can they please at least blow out NC St embarrassingly like us and BC?

VT up 10 looks like they will survive.

GT down 7 to Citadel maybe not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom