Week 3 ACC Games... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Week 3 ACC Games...

It was a 1st down, Clock should have stopped
Just until the officials spotted the ball. With no TOs left, it's just about impossible to get a play off with just 1 tick left on the clock.
FWIW, the ACC agrees with you.

I just think Pitt is too conservative. They keep punting on 4th and 2, 4th and 1, around midfield. At some point you just have to line up and make a play.

We really laid an egg at Maryland.
The Temple defense has great LB play and shut down this Maryland offense.
Our D has more overall talent than Temple.
The LB core though Temple is better.

I really hate when teams shotgun from the one yard line.
Just play from under center. You are giving the defense help.

Is Pitt insane?!?!? Absolutely freaking insane.

Pitt only had 1 TO left as well.
What an utter clueless meathead HC for Pitt.
Unbelievable.

Why has the QB dive gone extinct in college football? It is the single most effective way to gain a foot or two. Especially if you have multiple chances.

Typically when I am an underdog I would say go for 2 and the win but if Pitt scores I would have no confidence they could convert the 2 point conversion after that goal line stand.

Typically when I am an underdog I would say go for 2 and the win but if Pitt scores I would have no confidence they could convert the 2 point conversion after that goal line stand.

So true.

PSU is currently winning 17-10. PSU made a 57 yard field goal before half. And Pitt missed an 18 yard field goal a few seconds ago. In any rational world it's 14-13 PSU and Pitt is lining up to kick a game winning field goal.

Low budget Vin Diesel handed a victory

That's what u frequently get with HCs that were once DCs. Way too conservative.
There’s conservative and then there’s can’t do math

There were two meatheads in that game. Late in the 4Q up 7 Franklin was having his QB snap the ball with 10-15 seconds on the play clock. He did it 2-3x. Almost came back to bite him in the arse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom