Week 3 S&P Win Probability Chart | Syracusefan.com

Week 3 S&P Win Probability Chart

BlueShaq

Walk On
syracuse%20-%20sp%2B%20-%20red-green.png

This suggests 7-5 it appears? A lot of toss ups post UNC. According to this we should have 6 by end of October. Louisville makes 7, and nothing after that.

Would changing ND to neutral change anything? I'm hoping the crowd is closer to 50/50 than previous years.

Would changing ND to neutral change anything? I'm hoping the crowd is closer to 50/50 than previous years.

It’s not going to be. Prices on stubhub for that game are insane. That’s all ND fans.

I hope so too. But logistically, its NDs home game and they will have at least 75% of the tix allotment...and they show up.

ND is 2-1. say stanford/VT beat them. wake may give them a game too.

pitt/nd/NW is the type of games that always some jumps them. Imagine if they have 4-5 losses when we see them ND fans might be dumping tickets. a 2-3-4 loss Su team has way more to play for than ND will have once the NC is gone and it may likely already be gone.

ND is 2-1. say stanford/VT beat them. wake may give them a game too.

pitt/nd/NW is the type of games that always some jumps them. Imagine if they have 4-5 losses when we see them ND fans might be dumping tickets. a 2-3-4 loss Su team has way more to play for than ND will have once the NC is gone and it may likely already be gone.

I don’t think they’ll be contending at that point. They are lucky to be 3-0 now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom