Week 3 Uniform for CMU | Syracusefan.com

Week 3 Uniform for CMU

We were so close to just letting it slide by with no comment...

giphy.gif

its the nike effect. being able to mix and match is the idea.

Since LSU wears white at home, I'd like to see us wear the traditional SU home uniforms: orange hats, blue shirts, orange pantaloons. Watch us come out in our grays, though.

were wearing those for the military appreciation day like last yr im pretty sure

Since LSU wears white at home, I'd like to see us wear the traditional SU home uniforms: orange hats, blue shirts, orange pantaloons. Watch us come out in our grays, though.

Was thinking the same thing. The orange/blue/orange will look great under the bright lights! Imagine being am LSU fan? They wear the exact same uni every weak. They go old school and wear white at home and since most teams wear their colors at home, they wear white on the road, too.

Was thinking the same thing. The orange/blue/orange will look great under the bright lights! Imagine being am LSU fan? They wear the exact same uni every weak. They go old school and wear white at home and since most teams wear their colors at home, they wear white on the road, too.
Yeah imagine being a fan of a team like Alabama, Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, Notre Dame, Florida State, or some other school that does nothing but win, and having to put up with seeing the same uniform every week? That must suck. How do they get through the season, knowing what the uniform is going to look like when they win again this week?;)

Yeah imagine being a fan of a team like Alabama, Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, Notre Dame, Florida State, or some other school that does nothing but win, and having to put up with seeing the same uniform every week? That must suck. How do they get through the season, knowing what the uniform is going to look like when they win again this week?;)

Very true, and its funny people on this board complain about no orange. THAT said, ND colors are blue and yellow(gold) . No green! They used the green as a special jersey years ago and it looked awesome! If i was an "IRISH" fan...the lack of green would drive me mad, just the same!:)

fail

I remember once suggesting via email to Jake C (around the first time those horrific all orange unis came out maybe 2003) that we should try blue pants, orange jerseys, orange helmets.

His reply was that Jim Brown wore orange pants every game and SU would always wear orange pants every game.

I wonder how many times he's rolled over in his Cape Cod beach house by now.

Amateur hour. We can't do anything correctly.

What would happen if Ohio State wore silver bottoms with red tops and red helmets? Or what if ND wore blue pants with gold tops and helmets? Exactly, it would never happen. The BOT would've fired the entire administration.

Amateur hour. We can't do anything correctly.

What would happen if Ohio State wore silver bottoms with red tops and red helmets? Or what if ND wore blue pants with gold tops and helmets? Exactly, it would never happen. The BOT would've fired the entire administration.

Ohio State: Denard Robinson - QB, MICHIGAN

Norte Dame did an all gold uni once

I believe LSU only wears white at home for their opener & SEC games. I think they'll be in purple next week.

The tradition of LSU’s famed home white jerseys

"But LSU doesn’t wear those fabled whites for every home game, even if it seems that way.

The Tigers don them for their home opener and for home SEC games. For non-conference home games other than the home opener, LSU wears purple."

I believe LSU only wears white at home for their opener & SEC games. I think they'll be in purple next week.

The tradition of LSU’s famed home white jerseys

"But LSU doesn’t wear those fabled whites for every home game, even if it seems that way.

The Tigers don them for their home opener and for home SEC games. For non-conference home games other than the home opener, LSU wears purple."

so that means we can wear our true away unis. orange, white, orange.

Oh sure, they're winners. Big deal! Our kids get to love the mix and match fashion show.

We were so close to just letting it slide by with no comment...

giphy.gif

Does that apply to you also? Because I would almost guarantee you're in the top 5 for most comments in these threads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom