Week 5 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 26-28 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week 5 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 26-28

Yeah we need teams to lose. Conference champ gets a bid to the playoffs right?
Not regular season champ but conference post season champion gets the bid. Miami has athletes all over the field, but something is missing. Coaching?

Not regular season champ but conference post season champion gets the bid. Miami has athletes all over the field, but something is missing. Coaching?
I just checked their schedule so far, its been super weak. This is the best team they've played talent wise and its 2-2 VT.

VT’s defensive line is going to give us fits. Miami is supposed to have a great offensive line and they’re putting constant pressure on Ward.

VT’s defensive line is going to give us fits. Miami is supposed to have a great offensive line and they’re putting constant pressure on Ward.
Well VT already has two losses. Maybe Miami is not as good as everyone thinks….they seldom are

Well VT already has two losses. Maybe Miami is not as good as everyone thinks….they seldom are
They’ve been awful since they killed the big east. They must have a losing record to UVA I swear they drop a game to them annually. Their only good season in the last 20 years was the one we played them with the Dungey drop kick.

Castellanos out for BC vs. WKU. It was bound to happen. Like Shrader, just took too many hits as a running QB. Not rooting for anybody to get hurt, but I hope he is out too in November when we play them. I don't know anything about their backup QBs but they can't be anywhere as good as Castellanos.

Aiden from Minny can probably get Butgers into the playoffs. 4-0 if they hold on and probably don’t have the usual murderers row coming up.

UW lost everyone and is garbage I’ve bet against them every week was big on Rutty tonight.

Rutgers starting to pull away yuck. Announcers love them ewwww
Washington blocked a field goal and had a chance to maybe get three more points to make it 7-6 at halftime. A Washington player ran on the field to celebrate before the play was blown dead. Rutgers got an automatic first down and then a touchdown. They always seem to find some garbage way to win. (Last week Virginia Tech handed them the game at the end, phantom fumble against us on the 5 yard line last time we played them, etc.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom