Week 5 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 26-28 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Week 5 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 26-28

Terrible playcalling for FSU, 2 draw plays on 3rd and goal and 4th and goal. Obviously they don't trust DJ to throw the ball. SMU knew exactly what was coming...

Stan making all the mistakes.

They went for it down deep against us and made it, Clem stuffed them. Big plays we just dont make

Illinois, Maryland, Rutgers, SMU, Syracuse, and Virginia.

That's the list.

Syracuse should’ve gotten it for the game against NC State a few years ago. Also, if UNLV and Syracuse was on a Saturday. They may have sent gameday to Vegas, but that wouldn’t have been the same as having it in Syracuse.

Cant watch this game anymore...Stanford looks at least serviceable but I can't believe we lost to them. Damnit!
I jumped to Georgia Bama. Stanford fell apart after my compliments.

I jumped to Georgia Bama. Stanford fell apart after my compliments.

Yeah felt very similar to last week…then we had that pick 6 and melted down. Clemson did the opposite

Syracuse should’ve gotten it for the game against NC State a few years ago. Also, if UNLV and Syracuse was on a Saturday. They may have sent gameday to Vegas, but that wouldn’t have been the same as having it in Syracuse.
Not a chance

Yep the NC State was a legit Gameday choice and we got hosed. Freaking Cal gets it after losing to crappy FSU!

Alabama running hurry up all second half is absolutely mind blowing. The game would be over if they ate some clock their last 4 or 5 possessions. Horrible coaching seems to be bountiful these days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom