Week 5 Uniforms for Holy Cross | Syracusefan.com

Week 5 Uniforms for Holy Cross

They will not be wearing classic O-B-O for all home or O-W-O for all away.

You get the classic style uniforms (for the older generation) and combos for the players. No issues here on my end. Just win, baby

They will not be wearing classic O-B-O for all home or O-W-O for all away.

You get the classic style uniforms (for the older generation) and combos for the players. No issues here on my end. Just win, baby

Then we have no SU brand uniforms. It’s one thing to have a one off, it’s another to have the one off be the traditional ones. Last week the unis themselves looked fine. But they didn’t look like SU at all.

I hope we return to orange hats-blue blouses-orange pantaloons for the NCST game.

Ncst is on the road. So that would be O-W-O.

I hope we don't wear OBO or OWO again this season. Love watching you all squirm in here at the thought of not being traditional, while you shout in the other thread that you don't care about the tradition of the Alma Mater.

I predict All Orange for the Pitt game since it's a Friday night primetime. I'll drag this quote up in three weeks.

I wouldn’t doubt it but we already did the home one off.

I hope we don't wear OBO or OWO again this season. Love watching you all squirm in here at the thought of not being traditional, while you shout in the other thread that you don't care about the tradition of the Alma Mater.

The alma mater is for alums. I’m not an alum so I’ll squirm all I want. ;)

5127164E-A637-40C9-B1A2-E152441ED6F9.gif

As long as we never go all blue I can live with O-B-B.

I like the orange tops. People can like the blue but it’s not an official color.
We could literally make the second color to orange anything.
We could be orange and pink, or orange and black, or orange and blue.

The blue is just the colour we adopted but it’s not an official color.

As long as we never go all blue I can live with O-B-B.

I like the orange tops. People can like the blue but it’s not an official color.
We could literally make the second color to orange anything.
We could be orange and pink, or orange and black, or orange and blue.

The blue is just the colour we adopted but it’s not an official color.

The official colors of SU are currently orange and gray. But that doesn’t mean sports have to wear those colors.

The official colors of SU are currently orange and gray. But that doesn’t mean sports have to wear those colors.
I get that. I just don’t think blue is necessary. We could scrap blue next season and that would be fine. Our second color could be any color.
If we chose blue that is fine.
Teams all the time change color schemes.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom