Week 6 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 4-7 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week 6 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 4-7

Pick 6 for O$U... 10-7.

UVA just tied it up 13-13, 2:38 left in the first half.

BC beasting Army making me wonder
Everything that could possibly go wrong for us went wrong against Army and we were still a Smurf Greenwood away from covering the spread

To be fair, If Beck didn’t go into that game with the worst possible gameplan he could’ve put together, we likely beat them down from start to finish rather than from halftime on. Running between the tackles for no gain over and over again for an entire half when it was obvious their secondary couldn’t compete with our WRs was mind boggling.

Not a fan of either team but this Texas- Oklahoma game is fun,
I usually hate neutral sites in college sports but the stadium split down the middle for this game is always so cool

Locksley completely screwed up the end of the half but he had Maryland 5-0 and tied 10-10 at Ohio State halftime.

Hardly, SU's game plan kept Army in it for a half. Once they started playing smart, we smoked Army. Army is demolishing BC's defense, just running it down their throat.

Eh, BC put up a fight against FSU they’re not good but they’re capable of catching fire for a short time. I don’t foresee them winning this game
And army takes back the lead. BC is a joke this year

Side note Western Michigan hanging in there with Miss St

Army gets the stop on 4th. Up 4 at midfield with 7 min left, tough spot for BC against Army’s O here.

Illegal forward pass and an awful punt might’ve given BC a gift. Army had it won.

I’m certain of one thing in life - if Shrader is healthy, Syracuse is gonna POUND BC

Why?
Between that slow start and then self inflicted wounds to start last week, if our initial game plans are solid or not.

Really don't want to finish the rest of the games out playing from behind.

Between that slow start and then self inflicted wounds to start last week, if our initial game plans are solid or not.

Really don't want to finish the rest of the games out playing from behind.
I’m not sure Shrader getting hammered was part of a game plan

I took Marshall looking good so far Armstrong is mediocre but still much better than this guy.

I still don’t understand why they fired Lester. They play an incredibly difficult OOC. Lester found a way to get to bowls despite this.
Wonder if it was somewhat mutual like Sean leaving Kent State. WMU asked for him to sign a long term deal w/buyout and he declined.

1 bad season and that was it. Good to see them fall apart without him. I think hes definitely helping out Jordan Love have to imagine he'll be offered most MAC jobs that come open going forward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom