Week 6 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 4-7 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Week 6 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 4-7

BC is the worst 3-3 team ever. All three wins(against Army, UVA and Holy Cross mind you) are by 3 points each and they lost to a crap MAC team whose only win is against BC(and who lost to an FCS team).

Ugh of course this game isn't going to end soon and scumbag Brian Kelly won't drop to 3 losses and I'lll lose my Mizzou ML.

Garbage call against Bama on that return

What a play by McClellan

Georgia fans are demanding Bowers scholarship is pulled after that drop. They really are superior human beings.

Michigan cheerleaders don't really look representative of America. Too many foreign students at that school.

Between that slow start and then self inflicted wounds to start last week, if our initial game plans are solid or not.

Really don't want to finish the rest of the games out playing from behind.

Makes ya wonder.

Jahwar Jordan just busted off a 45 yard TD run.
So happy for him. Parents are at the game, and I have been texting with his mom...This is what he dreamed of.
IMG_2702.png

Last edited:
So he almost went to Notre Dame. He was waiting for a scholarship to open and Louisville opened first and he grabbed it...Part of how the transfer portal works...

And there goes Jawhar again!! Plus always happy to have fake ACC team Notre Dame not win...I know it isn't over yet, but hopefully they put them in their place.

So he almost went to Notre Dame. He was waiting for a scholarship to open and Louisville opened first and he grabbed it...Part of how the transfer portal works...
7-40 and Jordan is a “superstar running back”.

Helluva day to be Orange.

Facemask penalty (looked incidental in way that strains credibility if this is called) had no effect on the outcome of this game.

Jawhar looking a little gimpy or woozy the last 4 times he ran...players helping him up. I think he is done or needs to sit for a while. They finally took him out the play before the FG.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom