Week 8 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 15-19 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week 8 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 15-19

I actually think VT looks as good as any ACC team I've watched this year.
I’d hate to be a VT fan this year - all 3 of their losses had to be gut-wrenching.

The ACC isn't good. These were two bad teams who made a lot of mistakes. We'll have a field day throwing the ball against VT.
I'm with you. Looked like two bad, turnover prone teams playing bad football to me. Outside of a great DE from VA Tech and a solid RB, they're very mediocre at best.

Both BC and VT will be tough for us as will every team left on our schedule.
Maybe …. but I honestly think we haven’t played a complete game yet . We have had a couple lapses each game that have kept them close. Hopefully that game is coming up.

The ACC isn't good. These were two bad teams who made a lot of mistakes. We'll have a field day throwing the ball against VT.
You know a heck of a lot more about football than me so I hope you are right. I think we are going to have a difficult time.

You know a heck of a lot more about football than me so I hope you are right. I think we are going to have a difficult time.

anything can happen homie I just don’t think either team is very good. I might not be as optimistic if we were playing in Blacksburg.

BC and VA Tech are both bad bad football teams.
BC is always bad. But VA Tech has replaced Syracuse's roll in the past 25 years. I was hoping VA Tech dropped to the last place of ACC this year and never recovered. Especially after they lost two OOC games. But somehow they rebound. Very sad now. Hope VA Tech still finished the bottom three of ACC this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom