Week 8 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 17-21 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Week 8 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 17-21

Yep I know and that’s too bad…we’ll continue to wallow in below average mediocrity as a program. You have to spend money to make money.

I realize we still have a coach. It’s widely accepted the grey area is 6-6 but Is he retained at 7-5 which would mean a 3-2 finish? I find it hard to believe we’re going to be a better football team next year unless we find a QB. (and I believe we’ll be looking for a DC.). The other BUT is he would need an extension that’s another the slippery slope in all of this.
I think he is extended at 7-5, yes. We 100% need a starting QB from the portal. You might be right with Rocky, could just be a one year thing with him doing a friend a favor and heading East for just this year. I would assume the New Mexico coach, Danny Gonzales, will be fired, would not be surprised if he takes over for his former mentor as DC here

We better not stub our toe and miss a bowl game this year

I think he is extended at 7-5, yes. We 100% need a starting QB from the portal. You might be right with Rocky, could just be a one year thing with him doing a friend a favor and heading East for just this year. I would assume the New Mexico coach, Danny Gonzales, will be fired, would not be surprised if he takes over for his former mentor as DC here

How long do you extend him? It’s hard to believe giving a guy an extension who’s 43-54 over 8 years, with the last 2 years being 7-6 and 7-5. Not exactly a warm and fuzzy trend. It’d feel a little more justifiable if it was 7-6 followed by 8-4 (or 9-3). At 7-5 extend him a couple of years with no buyout? And if he doesn’t like it you send him packing.

Can’t believe I forgot to bet the under in this psu osu game

How long do you extend him? It’s hard to believe giving a guy an extension who’s 43-54 over 8 years, with the last 2 years being 7-6 and 7-5. Not exactly a warm and fuzzy trend. It’d feel a little more justifiable if it was 7-6 followed by 8-4 (or 9-3). At 7-5 extend him a couple of years with no buyout? And if he doesn’t like it you send him packing.
Yeah at 7-5 you give him two years

Wasn’t he the dope that came up with “The Turnover Chain”? No thanks.
I also hate when people have fun playing sports

Ped St not even going to cover my +10.5 lookahead from a month ago. Franklin is the biggest fraud in the sport.

My two Heisman tickets: Michael Pennix 16/1 and...

Drew Allar 22/1

Penn State‘s offense is embarrassing. Another team with poor quarterback play. With the addition of USC, Oregon and Washington next year, they will become irrelevant in the Big Ten. I feel so bad for them.

What the heck is PSU doing going for two? It makes no sense. Now they’re down eight instead of possibly seven.

So there’s no multi view option when watching YouTubeTV on your phone? Why wouldn’t the phone platform just mirror the tv

Although now that I think of it, the 4 screens would be pretty tiny on a phone. Hahaaha.

It's going to be bowl day for them

The Big Ten is trash

They will finish 6-6

Michigan State and Northwestern dumpster fires are going to help them like us being a dumpster fire helped them 20 years ago.

VaTech, who God help us if we lose to, was a mess when they played them.

Add in Temple and Wagner, and they were essentially gifted a bowl game this year.

And Schiano will be the white knight to them again.

I know I am rambling now but really need Indiana and Maryland to handle them
If he gets an extension, I am O.K. with this. Especially if it is 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, lifetime...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom