Week 9 Depth Chart / Injury Update for FSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week 9 Depth Chart / Injury Update for FSU

Duerig must be a real liability if it doesn't pay off to put him at C and slide Servais out to LT and flip Veterello over to RT.

#FakeFacts.

I'm not sure why they even bother with this anymore.
It's a Trumpian level of fabricated BS.
ever hear of the Russia hoax?

Unless his dad starts posting again, I doubt you'll hear anything. Dino is as tight lipped on injuries as humanly possible.

DeVito could have had his right arm amputated on the field in an emergency procedure and for the following week he'd say we have to wait and see what the doctors say.
Contrary to the reasons (excuses) given why his father doesn't post anymore, I've learned that the staff actually told him to quit posting.

What the hell is a deltard...is that a slow computer?
It's too complex for me to try to explain it to laypeople, but it's above and to the left of the wishbone in this anatomy chart.
s-l300.jpg

funny cause it seems like more classified info is posted from other people on the board then he gave sometimes
I get your point but...I have never seen another parent post negative things about a current player simply to make his son look better. Insecurity personified.

Contrary to the reasons (excuses) given why his father doesn't post anymore, I've learned that the staff actually told him to quit posting.
Good to know that the staff is reading this forum instead of actually trying to do their job.

I’ll be that lowly staff member. I’ll do it for minimum wage too:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom