Week 9 Depth Chart / Injury Update for FSU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Week 9 Depth Chart / Injury Update for FSU

I wonder what took them so long.

Kinda wish he was still posting. It would be fascinating in these times.
It would be painful. For his sake, I’m glad he isn’t posting. Seems like a nice guy. No one should put themselves through what it would be like for him to be on this board this season.

Good to know that the staff is reading this forum instead of actually trying to do their job.

I have no idea about Babers staff, but under the previous two 1/2 staffs they had 1-2 TEAM MANAGERS monitoring not just this board but social media in general. And not just to keep an eye on what a parent might be saying but also to monitor recruits and recruiting. Brilliant post looking for the negative.

Being the parent of any kid playing any sport can get rough. I overheard some Dad killing my kid for making a solid tackle in a soccer game yelling about red cards and I’m a nice guy but

I thought caretaker did a fine job - but I also think it’s inevitable that conflict will get too personal, too quick.

I think members of the staff should read the board. I would be shocked if they didn't. Maybe not coaches, but I would be surprised if a couple coaches didn't.

I think at least it would help staff members get an outsider's perspective on the program ...and maybe, just maybe, occasionally provide some feedback they might not have considered. I mean, they would have to sort through a lot of crap to get there, but a prudent idea nonetheless. It's called crowdsourcing

I think members of the staff should read the board. I would be shocked if they didn't. Maybe not coaches, but I would be surprised if a couple coaches didn't.

I think at least it would help staff members get an outsider's perspective on the program ...and maybe, just maybe, occasionally provide some feedback they might not have considered. It's called crowdsourcing
It take my coaching bonus of 2 free tickets to a Syracuse game for the help we have given

Being the parent of any kid playing any sport can get rough. I overheard some Dad killing my kid for making a solid tackle in a soccer game yelling about red cards and I’m a nice guy but

I thought caretaker did a fine job - but I also think it’s inevitable that conflict will get too personal, too quick.
He has been a good poster over the last year but his behavior during TD's redshirt season was/is, short of a full blown mea culpa, unforgivable.

Maybe Duerig gets a shot at C today.
If cuse.com is still accurate, he’s got 50 lbs on Servais.

I am a big TD believer. Understanding that he has no OL to play behind, he needs a break. He has regressed each game and I want to see what CW can do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom