Welcome back Tee! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Welcome back Tee!

I got a warning and my post deleted on the Raptors board I am on. I was tired of the people that were always whining despite our winning streak:

So I started "Team Negative Power Rankings" and called out posters, Apparently I should not have done that.

Fighting with the Darkside is simply giving them what they want. Be the light and the darkness will slowly fade away. (Yoda)

Last edited:
Tee is like Tony Reali on Around the Horn. If you make any semblance of a reasonable post, you are getting hooked up with points/likes.

It’s great to have him back.

That is so true(even though I am unfamiliar with that example). I remember once a bit before his depature when I lamented that I had become so unliked that even Tee wouldn't like my posts. :)

To his credit as busy as he was, he took the time to post and say he hadn't been teeing folks anymore due to real life issues, and that it wasn't my posts. A class act, and certainly a legend when your likes(or lack of, moreso) can be used as a barometer to help keep someone on course.

Changed the game.
Revolutionized the "like."
On the poster Mount Rushmore IMO.
Much thanks, really!
As you can see, I still haven't figured out how to use photoshop. Still a "Paint" guy :)
1200px-MtRushmore.jpg

Love your positivism and just the way you come off as a really good guy. Welcome home...I've been going through slides myself, if that gives you an idea about the era I came from.
Just in the tail end of the slideshow era, watched them when I was 5 or so but definitely! Can’t believe you still have them and can watch them, awesome!

Must I remind everyone how he abandoned us when we needed him the most? Has that pain vanished from your hearts? I know my heart still hurts. And, I know I couldn’t handle that pain again. Eh, I’m just kidding. I watched the Oscars last night and I wanted to infuse some drama.

Sorry for the late bump, but I've been off the board a bit lately... welcome back tee1222. Recently saw you were back! Wow, had some good laughs back in the day! Cheers my friend. Stick around this time.