Well Andy Katz is a believer ! | Syracusefan.com

Well Andy Katz is a believer !

Refresh my memory, what seed did the #3 team in ACC get in ncaa tourney last year? Imo ACC is slightly down this year but still a decent reference point...

What's going on? Even Seth Davis had some good words for us on another broadcast later in the day. I assume JB and Andy still have a rif as I don't think I've seen Andy interview him for a long time now.

What's going on? Even Seth Davis had some good words for us on another broadcast later in the day. I assume JB and Andy still have a rif as I don't think I've seen Andy interview him for a long time now.

No, that rift has been over for awhile. It lasted about a year. Katz interviewed him last season, I know that for sure.

Mark this moment down as the beginning of the end of Tyler at Cuse. The one and done commences now. Enjoy him while he lasts (and Mali too).

I was standing right there when Katz baited Sutherland on the whole suspension thing. It was like 40 mins before gametime w uconn and it was still just unstructured warmups, ie im pretty sure the SU coaches were still in the locker roon, at least JB was. Katz was sitting courtside , JS was just being JS, warming up goofing around a little bit w teamates and Katz kind of kidded with him, drew him over and then asked him about the suspension, but definitely asked him questions that he knew the coaches would not be cool with. I thought it was unprofessional of him and i dont blame JB w not being impressed w him if that is truly the case

Edit as im sure we remember, JB had been quoted prior to that as saying the reasons for JSs suspension were confidential and then Katz asked JS point blank why he got suspended; for some reason JS let down his guard and answered during warmups. But i thought it was bushleague given JBs clear prior statements. No one would ever try that crap on K, not in a million yrs imo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom