Well, I don’t post many threads but... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Well, I don’t post many threads but...

When ED got injured we lost our best runner and became one dimensional. ND is going to dominate any team that has to throw as their pass D is exceptional.

I am trying to be constructive here, "keep Book off the field". We were trying to do that the entire game but as QUSE says it's about talent. Book throws frozen ropes though window panes. It's hard to keep someone like that off the field if your offensive line can't keep their DE's off DeVito, he had absolutely no time to even set up to throw. And we are three and out and here comes Book AGAIN. We're all disappointed but we have to move forward, learn from it and hopefully get another two wins. Talent wins out sometimes, most times - we'll get there.
The real test comes next week. Bad losses happen even in the NFL. Beat BC

The team with more talent and pressure could have played like they had everything to lose or play like they had a playoff spot on the line.

I thought they’d choke enough to make it a game. They didn’t. Even luck was on their side. And the refs.

The team didn't look focused and ready to play. Coming out of the locker room at the start of the game a lot of them were looking around like tourists. It happens, but hopefully not again this year.

the entire first half we moved to the 40 and they stalled out every time. all yr we at least kicked FGS. thats where not having ED hurt the most. a couple QB runs and we get FG tries on 2-3 of those.

we ran when ND was playing pass but once we couldnt complete any they went to straight attack mode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom