Well, if I was one to make grand pronouncement s based on small sample sizes, | Syracusefan.com

Well, if I was one to make grand pronouncement s based on small sample sizes,

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
I would proclaim that MCW will be at SU or the D league and that Tyler Ennis will start at PG for SU next year, regardless if MCW stays. I would also say that Dash Riley would be our starting center had he stayed.

I would proclaim that MCW will be at SU or the D league and that Tyler Ennis will start at PG for SU next year, regardless if MCW stays. I would also say that Dash Riley would be our starting center had he stayed.

Certainly one of the sloppiest games from an SU PG in recent memory, should have a couple more assists, but could easily have a couple more turnovers.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Ennis won't start over MCW, but our point clearly needs another year. Christmas, too.

Certainly one of the sloppiest games from an SU PG in recent memory, should have a couple more assists, but could easily have a couple more turnovers.

Well he does have 10 dimes. Not all that bad albeit sloppy.

It's nice when we can say MCW has been pretty subpar (and he really has been) and he's still got 10 assists with 12 minutes to go.

Well he does have 10 dimes. Not all that bad albeit sloppy.

No doubt and his assist seem to be all very nice looks, things of beauty, but the turnovers tonight are equally things of ugliness. Still a good game, but hate to see so many What turnovers.

It's been by far his worst game and he has a double double, along with a handful of steals and rebounds lol. They haven't stopped talking about how special he is on ESPNU.

I really can't imagine MCW coming back next year.

He may not come back but he won't be playing in the NBA. Needs to get stronger, finish better and develop a mid and long range game. A lot to work on.

I really can't imagine MCW coming back next year.

Agreed, still most likely to end up being a lottery pick this year IMO. Yeah, he has areas to work on, but he has a nice floater in the lane, solid finisher around the rim, great court vision, great feel for the game, great at using his length to pick people's pockets, good rebounding instincts, does a nice job of pushing when he should and slowing it down a bit when he should, and he handles the ball very well for someone his size. He's a special player.

I see him coming back, just because I just can't see a kid that looks that young going to the NBA.

Highly doubt Learning to Reading defenses would land him in the D league. . He would still be the 15th man.

MCW at his worst > Scoop. The kid makes plays, frequently. He does get erratic but he is still young and just getting experience. He will be a top 10 pick.

No way Riley starts on this team, he can't finish. Baye > Riley.

MCW at his worst > Scoop. The kid makes plays, frequently. He does get erratic but he is still young and just getting experience. He will be a top 10 pick.

No way Riley starts on this team, he can't finish. Baye > Riley.
There's something kind of funny about saying Riley can't finish and then saying Baye is better.

Baye has played well this year, but he's not exactly Antawn Jamison around the hoop.

We might someday see a quintuple double from MCW (points, assists, rebounds, steals, turnovers).

I see him coming back, just because I just can't see a kid that looks that young going to the NBA.
He does look 16, but he just turned 21.

It's been by far his worst game and he has a double double, along with a handful of steals and rebounds lol. They haven't stopped talking about how special he is on ESPNU.
Because it was listed that way in the Pre-game talking points.

Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif

We might someday see a quintuple double from MCW (points, assists, rebounds, steals, turnovers).

Based on his stats so far, he is slightly more likely to have 10 turnovers than 10 steals.