Well, that was sweet | Syracusefan.com

Well, that was sweet

cuseguy

Living Legend
Landed at Bradley Airport in Connecticut last night after a trip to Puerto Rico about 10:10 p.m. Rushed off the plane and could see flashes of orange on the TV in the Sheraton Hotel. Thought about heading into the bar to catch the end of the game but the wife wanted to get home. Long day. So I picked up 1180 out of Rochester and listened to the last minutes on the way home. Our 17-point lead had been trimmed to 11 at that point and I could see what was coming. A close finish. While driving erraticly and over the speed limit (this was pointed out to me several times), I struggled to listen to the game as it faded in and out (could have tuned into the UConn station, but couldn't stand the thought). Somewhere, just south of Hartford, UConn tied the game, then Melo put back Fair's miss to put us ahead. Should have pulled off the road at this point because I was a menace to others. Luckily for nearby drivers, the game ended moments later with Fair's block. A great way to end a vacation, with a win over UConn at Storrs in my home state. In the minority, but I hope UConn follows us to the ACC.

Glad you got back safely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom