We're going to the CFP!! | Syracusefan.com

We're going to the CFP!!

chugg21

Gritty, High IQ, Scrappy, Gym Rat, Lunch Pail Guy
3F4C8720-6FBB-4423-B588-9FA6C86A82E6.jpeg

Having a chance is better than most teams at this point in the season. Enjoy the ride guys -- we dont get it every year like most teams so ya gotta savor these moments. I'm glad I took it in for 2018 -- had a blast at a number of away games and the Bowl. Will be doing the same this year.

Having a chance is better than most teams at this point in the season. Enjoy the ride guys -- we dont get it every year like most teams so ya gotta savor these moments. I'm glad I took it in for 2018 -- had a blast at a number of away games and the Bowl. Will be doing the same this year.
Exactly. I learned a long time ago, it’s about the journey.

My only request to game day if and when we get it. Please don’t make it like Kansas’s today. They are talking more about Kansas bball than the football team. Don’t make Syracuse football college game day about boeheim and the bball team. We all get it historically bball is really good, but it’s about celebrating the football team. Bball will get their shine come January/February.

My only request to game day if and when we get it. Please don’t make it like Kansas’s today. They are talking more about Kansas bball than the football team. Don’t make Syracuse football college game day about boeheim and the bball team. We all get it historically bball is really good, but it’s about celebrating the football team. Bball will get their shine come January/February.
Well, they have Gale Sayers and that's it, right? We have plenty of football history to talk about. Along with new improvements...

Its a shame we won't have a shot with 1 loss because we started the season unranked and aren't going to jump certain teams until they lose 2 games.

Its a shame we won't have a shot with 1 loss because we started the season unranked and aren't going to jump certain teams until they lose 2 games.

If the loss was to ND and they won the rest and the ACC it might be possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom