we're the lock of the day... again lol | Syracusefan.com

we're the lock of the day... again lol

What did he say?

Clark kellogg just picked middle tennessee

Are these guys dumb? Hahahahaha.

It's absolutely amazing to me that when these low seed teams win a game how quick people are to jump on the wagon.

I was going to post the same thing. Less than five minutes into the show this was the only pick he made. Hopefully by the end of the day we can put him and Barklsy on the same bus "out of town".

If the past 3 days of games has shown nothing else, it's that there really aren't any "locks".

Just have to play our game to our potential for 40 minutes. No sluggish start and no laying back if we get a lead. They'll be coming at us full force.

i hope we bodybag mtsu just to shut the experts up.. and advance to the sweet 16 too
tumblr_mbpomjdmZ51ql8uco.jpg

Yeah, it's almost as if they are going out of their way to tick off syracusefan. What's wrong with these clown haters not picking SU? It's not like the spread is under 3 or anything.

Enjoy the moment. There will be more opportunity for outrage when everybody picks the Zags.

That's the beauty of playing these low seeds in rd 2. They get the huge upset and get over-inflated to the point they become the favorite. Media folks are less level headed than fans.
Are they? (whimper) :oops:

What did he say?

Clark Kellogg is and always had been a buffoon when it comes to prognostications. MTSU will be a trendy pick because anyone who saw them take it to Michigan State will think that's how they will play every game. Plus, Kellogg is a B1G schill, who was fully on board with how MSU was the best team in the country. If you believed before that MSU was a final four lock, then clearly it stands to reason that MTSU is capable of destroying everyone in their path...

Looking forward to dispelling that notion today.

Let's Go Orange!!!

The only game any of these "experts" have seen MTSU play was the upset of MSU where they looked all-world. Doubt they saw any other of their games. Meanwhile they have seen SU get abused by Pitt 3x, Clemson, St. John's, Wisconsin, UVa, Louisville UNC. So of course they don't think much of the Orange and think MTSU will win easily. I'd rather be the underdog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom