Wes got some PT tonight | Syracusefan.com

Wes got some PT tonight

Gabjon

All American
16 1/2 mins 2-5fg 2-4 3fg 2rebs and a block

Phoenix coach must havae been reading our site, lol!

They were talking alot about him on the broadcast tonight..how he has endless talent, why the coach doesn't give him more minutes etc etc

The payside must have pulled a few strings

That was a great block...And I do think he needs more pt. The guy has talent, I don't know if WJ is in the dog house or what.

That was a great block...And I do think he needs more pt. The guy has talent, I don't know if WJ is in the dog house or what.

Just so you know you have the best signature gif ever. I'm going to randomly deliver "likes" when I come across your posts, just for the entertainment value of the "death flop, go limp" move the guy pulls off at the end.

Does anyone have the actual live video of this? I really need to hear the commentary delivered as this transpired.

Just so you know you have the best signature gif ever. I'm going to randomly deliver "likes" when I come across your posts, just for the entertainment value of the "death flop, go limp" move the guy pulls off at the end.

Does anyone have the actual live video of this? I really need to hear the commentary delivered as this transpired.

Roger that! I think I watched it 20 times in row and laughed every time.

It sure is a riot...all I can hear is ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch... Look at me look at me!!!!!

Phoenix already declined his option for next year...right? So does that make him an UFA at seasons end?

Wonder if anyone will give him the vet minimum...

Phoenix already declined his option for next year...right? So does that make him an UFA at seasons end?

Wonder if anyone will give him the vet minimum...
Restricted FA Phoenix can match any offer.

Phoenix is a mess...they have a load of deadweight contracts on that team... ugly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom