West Virginia is showing how fast it takes to turn around | Syracusefan.com

West Virginia is showing how fast it takes to turn around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alsacs

Living Legend
Huggins is a good coach but doesn’t have the March success.
He got a Final Four in 2010.

They went 14-20 last year.
This year they are 11-1 and just beat Ohio State in Ohio yesterday.

They are back after a one year downturn. They are back.
They were down for 2 years in 2013-14 and 2014-15 and were top 20 for 4 years after that.

Sanctions aren’t the problem now.

They were down for 2 years in 2013-14 and 2014-15 and were top 20 for 4 years after that.

And who are his new recruits that got him there Oscar Tshiebwe - Men's Basketball - West Virginia University Athletics here's one, +2 6"10 ers ,1- 6"11

Last edited:
Canisius tearing apart pitts zone from the outside late in the 2nd.

You should definitely keep starting threads. We need more of your insight, especially your bold generalizations. If only you found a way to wrench in a Patriots reference while denigrating a college basketball program, you’d really be on to something.

You should definitely keep starting threads. We need more of your insight, especially your bold generalizations. If only you found a way to wrench in a Patriots reference while denigrating a college basketball program, you’d really be on to something.
You clicked on thread. Thanks.
This thread has contributed more than any of your posts. Sorry I don’t care enough to remember what you post.
Do yourself a favor don’t read my posts there is absolutely no skin off my back if you don’t. OMG Syracusefan posters JoeySimz doesn’t like my posts I have to get his permission now to post something.

Go get your shinebox and find another thread. I can’t stand these posts. Don’t read mine if you don’t like me. Let’s have some more rainbows and unicorns threads and everything is fine.

Wow. Overreact much? Lol. Touched a nerve, huh?

Way to pat yourself on the back, Mr. Contributor. Your such a realist and I’m soft. Yeh, that’s it.

When was the last time that we were ranked?

In the past 6 seasons we have been ranked in the following number of weekly polls the entire season. And in the two seasons where we appeared in a few polls (2017 and 2019) it was entirely on reputation at the beginning of the season and we quickly were out of it.

2014-15: 2
2015-16: 2
2016-17: 4
2017-18: 0
2018-19: 3
2019-20: 0

Huggins got there in 1992 with Cincinnati also. Horrible bad luck in 2000 with losing Kenyon Martin -- they were incredible that year. Agree with rest of your post.

Wow. Overreact much? Lol. Touched a nerve, huh?

Way to pat yourself on the back, Mr. Contributor. Your such a realist and I’m soft. Yeh, that’s it.
Rip my points don’t tell me what to post and not post. I can’t stand that stuff. I ignore posts that don’t interest me.
I could careless if people disagree with me. I want to win.

Rip my points don’t tell me what to post and not post. I can’t stand that stuff. I ignore posts that don’t interest me.
I could careless if people disagree with me. I want to win.

The same people who would be high fiving you at a big game.

Senseless.

In the past 6 seasons we have been ranked in the following number of weekly polls the entire season. And in the two seasons where we appeared in a few polls (2017 and 2019) it was entirely on reputation at the beginning of the season and we quickly were out of it.

2014-15: 2
2015-16: 2
2016-17: 4
2017-18: 0
2018-19: 3
2019-20: 0

This will be six straight seasons without a Top 25 seed in the NCAAT. We have been a bubble team four of the last six years and this year’s team won’t even make the bubble. Do we really have to sit through two more years to this? That will make it 8 years of suffering.

Really? You mean the team that leads the nation in assists per possession. Your response is a tad dated.

It's a valid point, but the team is terrible and hasn't been in a game versus a good opponent this season.

if ask your average knowledgeable fan around the nation to name the top ten programs this decade not one person outside of this board is going to say syracuse. time for even the die hards to admit we've slipped .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom