Westboro Baptist Church | Syracusefan.com

Westboro Baptist Church

They are a vile hate group but PSU and Paterno deserve them.
I agree. I just hope that their focus is on the fact that children were abused and not that it was sex between a man with a boy. I have no expectation whatsoever that this group does not see this as an opportunity to spew hate towards homosexuals and to use this PSU scandal to spread their own messed up agenda.

For those of us behind a firewall - what did these f***s say now?

Have to give them credit this one time. Every other time, these people are despicable. But hey, even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

It's suprising they arent on PSU's side. I have never had more of a hate for a group of people in my life.. It's only a matter of time before a fallen soldiers family just goes on a shooting spree when they show up to protest the funeral..

Speaking of NAMBLA, I wonder if Trey Parker and Matt Stone are asking Comedy Central to re-air their classic episode about that particular organization this week instead of a new episode...

Speaking of NAMBLA, I wonder if Trey Parker and Matt Stone are asking Comedy Central to re-air their classic episode about that particular organization this week instead of a new episode...
Mr Show had a great NAMBLA skit too

They'll have a new NAMBLA episode revolving around Penn State soon enough. It's pretty much inevitable now.

I could see them scrapping an already made episode, just to do this.

Wow don't get me started on thses guys. At the funeral of LCpl Chase Comley who had his entire head blown off by a VBIED( Vehicle Born Inprovised Explosive Devise a Car bomb)in Lexington KY in Aug of 2005. I came face to to face with one of these idiots. He said to me God Hates Marines. I was about to cush his skulle in to the cement, when a Lexington Police officer tackled him to the ground before I did. Friday is Veterans Day lets remmber Chase who is currently laid to rest in Section 44 of the Lexington Cematary.

http://www.libertyunites.tv/tribute_v730-us+marine+chase+j+comley.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom