western and central ny prospects | Syracusefan.com

western and central ny prospects

What's up with JoJo Gause and Jacquis Webb?

What's up with JoJo Gause and Jacquis Webb?
I think jo jo is taking the prep route. Not because of grades. I think his parents want him to mature mentally before college. Jacquis, dont know whats up with him. Last time I knew he was verbaled to Rutgers. I assume he is still. His team didnt do to0 well. Ive heard he didnt dominate the way people thought he would.

I think jo jo is taking the prep route. Not because of grades. I think his parents want him to mature mentally before college. Jacquis, dont know whats up with him. Last time I knew he was verbaled to Rutgers. I assume he is still. His team didnt do to0 well. Ive heard he didnt dominate the way people thought he would.

Yet Rvls has the kid rated as the 4th best prospect in NY ahead of Quadree Ollison.

His 5.6 rating would put him tied for 3rd highest rated kid in our class which is a joke since we didn't even offer him.

Yet Rvls has the kid rated as the 4th best prospect in NY ahead of Quadree Ollison.

His 5.6 rating would put him tied for 3rd highest rated kid in our class which is a joke since we didn't even offer him.
I agree. People in the Rochester was surprised he was offered and committed to Rutgers.

when I saw him at the Dome last year my opinion was that he was built like a big marshmallow. Has he bulked up in the past year?

when I saw him at the Dome last year my opinion was that he was built like a big marshmallow. Has he bulked up in the past year?
not sure. didnt watch any of his games this season. His team wasnt very good this year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom