Western Michigan Gameday... | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Western Michigan Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it against BC or Wake where we scored 38 in the 1st half and lost?

I don't think that will be happening today.
I don’t remember this, maybe it was the Pitt 61-76 loss?

I’m sure this has been said a million times in The chat, but the quick 7 points for WMU was the worst thing that could’ve ever happened to them. Wake up call. Boom. Over.
Lauren gave me this look like “oh no”! I said no honey, we’re still gonna blow them out of the water.

Running between my living room and bedroom to watch both. Might switch to her if she wins the 2nd set.
Mission accomplished, hoping for a great finish for Coco

I don’t think Beck will take his foot off the gas, I want to see 80 at final.
Why?" You ever play sports? You don't run scores up. Only a holes do that. If your second and 3rd teams score, nothing you can do about that. But you don't keep your foot on the gas. The Nebraska coach faked a punt against us in I believe '83 with large lead. The following year, we beat them. We didn't forget.

Had Hatcher and Brown there. Had to release way earlier either way

I’m sure this has been said a million times in The chat, but the quick 7 points for WMU was the worst thing that could’ve ever happened to them. Wake up call. Boom. Over.
I agree. & Shrader seemed to personally wake up on his first run where he didn’t slide & took the shot. He got up smiling. We seen this from him & Dungey prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom