We've got a non-conference schedule... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We've got a non-conference schedule...

It doesn't necessarily have to be every year, but I've always enjoyed playing them at MSG. It makes me feel nostalgic for Big East Tourney matchups.

Agree.

I think we should play at MSG every year and they should be rotated through once every 4/5 years along with Nova. Then sometimes play lesser OBE foes like PC and Seton Hall and try and go for the likes of UCLA when possible to keep that game fresh. Huge buzzkill to be playing in Barclays this year I just hope its not a repeat of the So Carolina game there.

There is an SU connection to Seattle U. The greatest player in Seattle history is Elgin Baylor. He played his high school ball at Spingarn HS in DC. The next great player at Spingarn was. . .Dave Bing.
and then Sherman Douglas

There are going to be years where we play a tourney in NYC and host the ACC/Big Ten challenge game. This will be a respectable non-conference SOS.

And the conference SOS is guaranteed to be so strong(including away games), that our overall SOS should continue to be an advantage.

Agree.

I think we should play at MSG every year and they should be rotated through once every 4/5 years along with Nova. Then sometimes play lesser OBE foes like PC and Seton Hall and try and go for the likes of UCLA when possible to keep that game fresh. Huge buzzkill to be playing in Barclays this year I just hope its not a repeat of the So Carolina game there.

I’m sure it’s a nice arena, but just as a basketball fan in general it does nothing for me. There’s no history - both Syracuse wise and simply basketball wise, and it’s not as easy to get to.

I’m not a Knicks fan, but every year I check their schedule and consider taking the train from Albany to a game because MSG is awesome, it’s incredibly easy to get too, and the location is the best in sports.

I have zero interest in making a trip like that for Barclays.

We could be undefeated through out OOC schedule...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom