We've heard this before | Syracusefan.com

We've heard this before

So Bullock pops off a quick tweet and that was one of the leads on Syracuse.Com? Jfc.

Ya. He did. He’s still talking a lot for a guy that was living off of McNabb.

Seven wins as a captain his senior year?

All due respect, do more Keith.
Yeah Troy Nunes helped them with his 8 td’s and 14 picks. Anderson went 2-5 and they still had a 7-5 record.

Yeah Troy Nunes helped them with his 8 td’s and 14 picks. Anderson went 2-5 and they still had a 7-5 record.

We may win more than 7 games this year. He donating money? He securing recruits?

Answer me that.

Bullock was awesome. But he got play with McNabb for three years. One year he doesn’t it’s seven wins and we need Clifton Smith to allow him to bump over.
Do better Keith.

We may win more than 7 games this year. He donating money? He securing recruits?

Answer me that.

Bullock was awesome. But he got play with McNabb for three years. One year he doesn’t it’s seven wins and we need Clifton Smith to allow him to bump over.
Do better Keith.
Ok. I don’t care, weird take. And this team is not winning more than 7 unless their defense starts scoring multiple TD’s a game .

Ok. I don’t care, weird take. And this team is not winning more than 7 unless their defense starts scoring multiple TD’s a game .

I’m as frustrated as anyone. I don’t like ex players lobbing bombs.

They have more ability to give input and help make change than most people.

He wants to gripe? Do it off of social media and sell it to the people at the program directly.

I’m as frustrated as anyone. I don’t like ex players lobbing bombs.

They have more ability to give input and help make change than most people.

He wants to gripe? Do it off of social media and sell it to the people at the program directly.
Maybe he's tried.

it be a very good sign if other alums speak up
Maybe some are behind the scenes, and some others may feel like they aren't being heard?

To me, this is a guy who is still following the team and popping off out of frustration in the moment (I am 100% guilty of doing this).

Then Axe took it and ran

How is any of this Axe's fault?

I dont get the fascination with him. Dude is a good reporter and often the voice of the fan. Which is why he got fired in the first place.
Its not Axes fault - he's doing what he is supposed to do.

He put eyes on a tweet from a frustrated alum.

Bullock tweeted out of frustration in the moment, Axe noticed it, and retweeted.

It starts with the performance on the field.

How is any of this Axe's fault?

I dont get the fascination with him. Dude is a good reporter and often the voice of the fan. Which is why he got fired in the first place.

Maybe some are behind the scenes, and some others may feel like they aren't being heard?

To me, this is a guy who is still following the team and popping off out of frustration in the moment (I am 100% guilty of doing this).

Then Axe took it and ran
i hope the alums make it clear

Like jm j bullock never got annihilated on tv, give me a break Keith
Yeah, how'd the VPi game go that year? He trash talked Vick saying he was no McNabb and then they dropped 62 on us.

When the alumni get involved its not a good sign!!

Au contraire. Alumni involvement is essential to the growth of everything Syracuse.

Mr. Bullock was a stud player and is entitled to his opinion. I hope he's also supporting the university that helped him with a scholarship in ways that really matter.

He appears to have become a successful businessman after his playing days. The kind of man the players could benefit from hearing from, in person.

Mr. Bulluck, come back to campus and speak to the team. Someone make this happen.

Last edited:
I was hoping the coaching split between P (Anderson) and D (Nunes) would cause the twins to break up.