What’s most disheartening to me... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What’s most disheartening to me...

Tennessee was 14-2, and the E-1 seed. They were the #1 overall seed - they were on the same side of the bracket as the W-6 seed, Auburn
The SEC format was
E-3 vs. W-6 winner vs. W-2
W-4 vs. E-5 winner vs. E-1
Winners of those brackets in semifinals

E-6 vs W-3 winner vs E-2
W-4 vs. E-5 winner vs. W-1
Winners of those brackets in semifinals.

Georgia would satisfy the last place requirement.

It’s amazing how you manage to criticize the program for things that didn’t happen while not giving credit for things that did.
Huh? Your getting upset because I'm not giving us credit for beating the worst team in the league last year?

Huh? Your getting upset because I'm not giving us credit for beating the worst team in the league last year?
Upset is way too strong of a word. I’m simply pointing out your behavior. Over the last 24 hours, you’ve gone out of your way to criticize the program for a mythical losing record, while discounting the win over UNC. Nonexistent losses mean more to you than actual wins.

Upset is way too strong of a word. I’m simply pointing out your behavior. Over the last 24 hours, you’ve gone out of your way to criticize the program for a mythical losing record, while discounting the win over UNC. Nonexistent losses mean more to you than actual wins.
I said if it wasn't for games being canceled our winning season streak would be in jeopardy I firmly believe that. I'm not discounting the win. I just didn't see much of an effort from UNC that night.

I said if it wasn't for games being canceled our winning season streak would be in jeopardy I firmly believe that. I'm not discounting the win. I just didn't see much of an effort from UNC that night.
I’m not getting into a back and forth with you if you can’t be honest with yourself.

I think you are little extreme in the moment. When things are good you are happy when things are bad you go a little extreme negative.
That is kinda his point.

Blowing off steam is fine but just don’t be over the top.

I think you are little extreme in the moment. When things are good you are happy when things are bad you go a little extreme negative.
That is kinda his point.

Blowing off steam is fine but just don’t be over the top.
I don't disagree whatever you want to say about last year's UNC game the bottom line in UNC has owned us since we joined the Acc.

I don't disagree whatever you want to say about last year's UNC game the bottom line in UNC has owned us since we joined the Acc.
UNC has owned us but they didn’t quit before the game against us in the ACCT. Our boys came out fast and put in them in a big hole.
I wouldn’t say they quit. I would our guys got revenge and kicked those a$$.

I believe Georgia won two games in one day during that tourney due to weather problems ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom