What 2003 paraphenalia do you still have? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What 2003 paraphenalia do you still have?

i had that one. Also Big 12 Champs one from CTO.
1586103868291.png

1586103883372.png

1586103897156.png

1586103924998.png

Still have the exact same outfit I wore during the NCAA tournament (orange and blue beads from Albany after we beat Oklahoma included) that I have not worn since 4/7/03.

That was the year I went to my first Syracuse game. I had a Duany jersey that was approximately 5 sizes too big for me back then (I was 11 years old). It's still too big for me today but not embarrassingly big anymore.

I have the championship hat that the guys wore after the game. And the SI with Melo on the cover (not signed).

That was the year I went to my first Syracuse game. I had a Duany jersey that was approximately 5 sizes too big for me back then (I was 11 years old). It's still too big for me today but not embarrassingly big anymore.

I remember seeing the Duany family in the lobby of the Marriott, while waiting for the Kansas bus to arrive across the street. Fun times.

View attachment 179214

These were the shirts they wore on the court after the game. I have 2 - one worn, one never (and never will be) worn.
I had this shirt too, but a year or two after I ended up ditching it because it was a size too big... certainly regretting that decision now!

I have a hat, framed post standard and piece of the court signed by boeheim.

I believe I have three or four shirts, two hats, a few books and magazines, an 18x24 framed blow up edition of the Post Standard and a 8x10 framed photo of Melo and JAB which the coach autographed.

I Have Edelins practice jersey from 2003. Could even be the same 1 he is wearing in this picture.

1586206507281.png

i also have some Final 4 ticket stubs and hats - 1 signed by most of team (just not melo! we didnt have it with us when we say him in hotel :(). i know i had an old shirt but i wore it too much. its probably a rag now.

Two Post Standard special editions matted & framed. Sports Illustrated signed by Coach. The 2003 National Champions "placard" handed out at the Dome celebration...

...and this one is random. That year, JetBlue was a sponsor of the t-shirt toss during basketball games at the Dome. During the Missouri game, somehow one landed on my feet and I grabbed it. The next game was @ Pittsburgh- wore it to a bar and they lost. Anyway, I swore I would never wear that shirt again the rest of the year (no huge sacrifice, it is NOT a particularly appealing t-shirt). Never did, and they won the national championship. That summer I cut the sleeves off to use as for kayaking/hiking etc. I probably haven't worn the thing since- but I can't bring myself to get rid of it...

I still have my ticket stubs, two buttons and the windbreaker I bought in the lobby of the New Orleans Marriott. Laissez les bon temps rouler.

I bought a poncho before the games on Saturday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom