What 2021 recruits are the top realistic | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What 2021 recruits are the top realistic

Howards not leaving. No idea about Adams he may opt to train for an opportunity in the NFL
Jordan and Tucker with Hough coming next year, it doesn't make any difference if Howard comes back. Add Pierre to the mix, don't need a another utility back.

Jordan and Tucker with Hough coming next year, it doesn't make any difference if Howard comes back. Add Pierre to the mix, don't need a another utility back.
Howard had 7 td’s as a freshman and had bright spots last year despite running behind a line that made the maginot look stout.

We can’t write a proven asset off because we’re excited about Jordan and two kids who’ve never taken a college snap

Howard had 7 td’s as a freshman and had bright spots last year despite running behind a line that made the maginot look stout.

We can’t write a proven asset off because we’re excited about Jordan and two kids who’ve never taken a college snap
The Maginot line was stout . The Germans just went around it. Ha Ha

All recruits are realistic! When you've been TRAINED by Champions, and you played with Champions, and you played for a Super Bowl champion, and played for and with national champions, you KNOW DAMN WELL YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU RECRUIT MORE OFTEN THAN NOT.

I'm from South Florida and all your life you're indoctrinated that you're better than everyone else - and whether is true or not; you train that way, study your playbook that way, and live a lifestyle that way, until winning becomes you. When Miami, Florida State, and Florida got away from recruiting the gritty player South Florida kid who only wanted to win national championship at all cost. Bama, Michigan, Georgia, Clemson, Oklahoma, etc. gained a foothold in South Florida & can now cherry pick what they need at the skill positions.

Remember: Real recognizes REAL - so Everyone is a realistic signee in my eyes.

Last edited:

I completely forgot we had the big back coming in next year so maybe we do pass on a RB. I'd like to get another 5-11 200lb jitterbug but we'd be good with young mr Hough.

All recruits are realistic! When you've been TRAINED by Champions, and you played with Champions, and you played for a Super Bowl champions, and played for and with national champions, you KNOW DAMN WELL YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU RECRUIT MORE OFTEN THAN NOT.

I'm from South Florida and all your life you're indoctrinated that you're better than everyone else - and whether is true or not; you train that way, study your playbook that way, and live a lifestyle that way, until winning becomes you. When Miami, Florida State, and Florida got away from recruiting the gritty player South Florida kid who only wanted to win national championship at all cost. Bama, Michigan, Georgia, Clemson, Oklahoma, etc. gained a foothold in South Florida & can now cherry pick what they need at the skill positions.

Remember: Real recognizes REAL - so Everyone is a realistic signee in my eyes.
FWIW our next 2 commits may be from Florida

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom