What a job by this staff | Syracusefan.com

What a job by this staff

I think the OP was pretty self-explanatory. Some on here have got to be busting chops just for the sake of it

That makes you - and the OP.

Nobody else seems to know what the ehf that's all about, other than listing some of the teams we've played/will play this season.

Nobody else seems to know what the ehf that's all about, other than listing some of the teams we've played/will play this season.
To clarify. I listed some of our opponents that are playing well. In my 50 plus years of watching SU football i have never seen us play a more difficult schedule. Simply put i think that the job that this staff has done in a year and a half is amazing. To install such a radically different scheme on both sides of the ball and to have these results against arguably the most difficult schedule is a fantastic accomplishment.

What a job by this staff.

I was proud of the team today. The Canes came ready to play today. It was clear they were taking us very seriously from the start. Despite a big homer advantage due to that atrocious field that only they know how to play on, we crawled all the way back to within 1 point.

I'm amazed that despite all those offensive turnovers, we managed 399 yards and we split the time of possession 30/30.

We really need the next week off so we can get some key players back on D.

Is there a better 4 - 4 CFB team in the P5? I don't think so.

To clarify. I listed some of our opponents that are playing well. In my 50 plus years of watching SU football i have never seen us play a more difficult schedule. Simply put i think that the job that this staff has done in a year and a half is amazing. To install such a radically different scheme on both sides of the ball and to have these results against arguably the most difficult schedule is a fantastic accomplishment.

What a job by this staff.

THAT is a post we can all get behind! Here's your like.

Not to jinx us, but - we've either won our games, or lost VERY close games that we were in until the very end (so far).
We've got a legit shot to win each game left on the sked. (or to lose them too)

Given how insanely difficult this year's slate is, and how mediocre our program was for so many years prior - that's remarkable.

I got it and I think most of the ball busters did too.

I was proud of the team today. The Canes came ready to play today. It was clear they were taking us very seriously from the start. Despite a big homer advantage due to that atrocious field that only they know how to play on, we crawled all the waJim I y back to within 1 point.

I'm amazed that despite all those offensive turnovers, we managed 399 yards and we split the time of possession 30/30.

We really need the next week off so we can get some key players back on D.

Is there a better 4 - 4 CFB team in the P5? I don't think so.

Canes came ready to play? They were there for the taking, but again, we started like we did against LSU and NCST. ED was awful along with the play calling. Looked like weeks 1-4. No middle, no TE, no confidence.

There are some circumstances that make the staffs achievement all the greater. These are well known - like the loss of players in the offseason, injuries and being generally thin in terms of top level talent at some positions. Of course playing top ranked teams almost every week doesn't help.

Dino and his crew are getting the most out of these young men. It was a terribly odd game today but we took what was available for plays and tried our best. I am proud of this team and coaching staff, hope this bye week gets us in good shape for the final month.

It would be almost impossible to beat me in that area...you have no idea how many times my wife hit the erased button telling me to grow up;)
I can guess. ;)

It would be almost impossible to beat me in that area...you have no idea how many times my wife hit the erased button telling me to grow up;)
Is it true?
Is it necessary?
Is it kind?

Delusional
It's not delusional.

You can be both complementary of the staff/future and critical of these road games we've lost.

I'm "all in" on this staff. They're recruiting better players and, like our basketball team, recruit to the scheme. Once we revamp the secondary and get some more depth, I see no reason we won't be a perennial Top 25 program again. Dino is the truth and our S/C program is incredible.

However, the next step is winning these road games. We've lost 3 road games to 3 ranked teams all in the same fashion. We played 2/3 of a game with massive mistakes and unfocused/undisciplined effort sabotaging our chances in the other 1/3. That's something we seriously need to clean up if we want any chance on the road against solid teams in Louisville and FSU.

Canes came ready to play? They were there for the taking, but again, we started like we did against LSU and NCST. ED was awful along with the play calling. Looked like weeks 1-4. No middle, no TE, no confidence.

Crazy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom